Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you. Fyodor Dostoyevsky|
- Similar sentences
- Your destiny or fate is determined by your choices and actions. If you do not control and shape you..
- If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself... self-discipline.
- Tranquility is a choice. So is anxiety. The entire world around us may be in turmoil. But if we wan..
- If you live long enough, you'll make mistakes. But if you learn from them, you'll be a better perso..
- The toughest competition is competing with yourself - to try to be better than what you have perfor..
- I think life is always dangerous. Some people get afraid of it. Some people don't go forward. But s..
- Self respect is something that can't be killed. The worst thing is to kill a man's pretense at it.
- When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with g..
- If a man cannot be a Christian in the place where he is, he cannot be a Christian anywhere.
- The hardest thing is to live richly in the present without letting it be tainted out of fear for th..
- Believe in yourselves. Believe in your capacity to do some good in this world. God sent us here for..
- It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move.
- Your character can be improved. If you want to improve your life, you need to change yourself by im..
- If you think of what others think of you, you will become that. Rather, be what you want to be!