Random good picture Not show
1) Unions were insistent on the right to collective bargaining.
2) Collective bargaining was viewed as the alpha and omega of trade unionism.
3) The smaller states' efforts to exercise their collective bargaining power against multinationals have failed.
4) This principle of collective bargaining has been a mainstay in labor relations in this country.
5) Their efforts to exercise collective bargaining power against multinational companies have failed.
6) Free collective bargaining was its watchword.
7) Lewis, through collective bargaining, brought order out of chaos.
8) Faith in collective bargaining could not take root.
9) The current machinery broadly follows the framework of collective bargaining laid down in the 1980 Workers' Statute.
10) Only Mississippi, North Carolina, and Texas specifically prohibit collective bargaining for public school employees.
11) In both countries collective bargaining had emerged in a form strongly influenced by product market considerations.
12) During 1989, the company decided to end its collective bargaining agreement with the chapels of the National Union of Journalists.
13) As a result, the scope of autonomous collective bargaining was restricted.
14) This usually took the form of institutionalized collective bargaining between trade unions and employers.
15) Collective bargaining and joint consultation processes were found to have no influence on the attitude or performance of staff.
16) They argue for the primacy of collective bargaining at the level of the individual company.
17) Thereafter, a formal machinery of collective bargaining was gradually set up.
18) First, by removing entrenched collective bargaining arrangements embodied in nationalisation legislation it has provided management an opportunity to restructure employee relations.
19) Finally, the collective bargaining contract must recognize any rights that exist under other contracts currently in effect.
20) The other and perhaps stronger motive for regional bloc-building is the hope of increasing collective bargaining power.
21) The unions had almost no influence on the factory floor and were ineffective in collective bargaining.
22) Country size, for instance, appears to be related to the propensity to centralise collective bargaining authority within national confederations.
23) After the 1999 legislative battle, the university system's Board of Regents appointed a committee to examine collective bargaining.
24) Tomorrow, talks are scheduled to begin on a new musicians contract to replace the collective bargaining agreement that expired Friday.
25) Decree 507, the new Public Order Law, prohibited all collective bargaining and strike action.
26) The process of negotiations between unions and employers is called collective bargaining.
27) Do all teachers have a right to join a union and engage in collective bargaining?
28) Are local officers, or staff reps,(http://sentencedict.com/collective bargaining.html) really capable of collective bargaining?
29) The provisions described below, however, are generally part of all collective bargaining contracts: 1.
30) Maybe it was because the season began with players bitterly divided over a new collective bargaining agreement.
More similar words: collective, collectively, collectivity, collection, bargain, collect, collector, recollect, electoral college, raining, training, remaining, retaining, entertaining, invective, objective, subjective, detective, adjective, effective, perspective, protective, respective, effectively, prospective, respectively, irrespective, retrospective, effectiveness, irrespective of.