Meaning: [bɒb] n. 1. a former monetary unit in Great Britain 2. a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around 3. a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism 4. a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string 5. a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line 6. a short or shortened tail of certain animals 7. a short abrupt inclination (as of the head). v. 1. move up and down repeatedly 2. ride a bobsled 3. remove or shorten the tail of an animal 4. make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect 5. cut hair in the style of a bob.
Random good picture Not show
1. There's nobody named Bob Hope here.
2. I lent her my Bob Marley tapes.
3. Bob partnered his father well at the tournament.
4. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
5. Let me introduce Bob, one of the club's stalwart.
6. Is Bob an old friend of yours?sentencedict.com
7. You're the same old Bob, aren't you?
8. Bob Wilson is a Southerner, from Texas.
9. I saw Bob in town with his girlfriend.
10. Bob Ewell spat contemptuously right in the lawyer's face.
11. Bob was always genial and welcoming.
12. Bob is a fine type of schoolboy.
13. Bob and I have been great buddies for years.
14. What did Bob give you for your birthday?
15. Bob Marley popularized reggae music in the 1970s.
16. There's no Bob Hope in this office.
17. Why did you have to go and tell Bob about my illness? You just can't keep a secret, can you?
18. Bob phoned twice today.
19. The opening speech was by Bob Alan representing Amnesty International.
20. Bob is playing the piano again, banging out the latest popular tunes.
21. It was Bob who originally put up the idea of the exhibition.
22. All the students fell about , when Bob came in wearing his strange funny clothes.
23. "Why?" Pete asked impatiently. — "Yes, why?" Bob chimed in. "It seems like a good idea to me.".
24. Bob and Sue said they wouldn't be able to come.
25. Reggae music was popularized by Bob Marley in the 1970s.
26. I thought I might look in on Bob on my way to the shops.
27. Bob uses the van for picking up groceries.
28. Avid Bob Dylan fans treasure bootlegged recordings.
29. Hi Bob, how you doing?
30. My coat was rather small for Bob.