Random good picture Not show
1. There's nobody named Bob Hope here.
2. Why did you have to go and tell Bob about my illness? You just can't keep a secret, can you?
3. I lent her my Bob Marley tapes.
4. The opening speech was by Bob Alan representing Amnesty International.
5. Bob partnered his father well at the tournament.
6. Bob is playing the piano again, banging out the latest popular tunes.sentencedict.com
7. Bob has always had a crush on Lucy.
8. Let me introduce Bob, one of the club's stalwart.
9. It was Bob who originally put up the idea of the exhibition.
10. Is Bob an old friend of yours?
11. You're the same old Bob, aren't you?
12. Bob Wilson is a Southerner[sentencedict.com], from Texas.
13. I saw Bob in town with his girlfriend.
14. Bob Ewell spat contemptuously right in the lawyer's face.
15. All the students fell about , when Bob came in wearing his strange funny clothes.
16. "Why?" Pete asked impatiently. — "Yes, why?" Bob chimed in. "It seems like a good idea to me.".
17. Bob was always genial and welcoming.
18. Bob is a fine type of schoolboy.
19. Bob and I have been great buddies for years.
20. Bob and Sue said they wouldn't be able to come.
21. Reggae music was popularized by Bob Marley in the 1970s.
22. What did Bob give you for your birthday?
23. Bob Marley popularized reggae music in the 1970s.
24. There's no Bob Hope in this office.
25. I thought I might look in on Bob on my way to the shops.
26. Bob uses the van for picking up groceries.
27. Avid Bob Dylan fans treasure bootlegged recordings.
28. My coat was rather small for Bob.
29. Bob began eating his lunch with evident enjoyment.
30. During the course of our conversation, it emerged that Bob had been in prison.