Random good picture Not show
1. She chose an academic career.
2. We chose a new cooker from the gas showroom.
3. Jim chose Mary for his wife.
4. I chose a book from the bookcase.
5. We chose to go by train.
6. I chose a spot well away from the road.
7. Anne chose an upmarket agency aimed at professional people.
8. England won the toss and chose to kick off.
9. We chose Paul Stubbs to be chairperson.
10. We chose Paul Stubbs as / for chairperson.
11. She chose the present with loving care.
12. Sarah chose her words carefully.
13. She chose to have an early termination.
14. He chose banking as a career.
15. We chose some curtains with a flower motif.
16. They chose to take voluntary redundancy.
17. He chose his words carefully.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. He chose a cartoon from the stack of videos on the shelf.
19. I made a suggestion but they chose to ignore it.
20. She chose a bench beside the duck pond and sat down.
21. They chose a famous barrister to represent them in court.
22. We chose the house for its proximity to the school.
23. It's a complete mystery to me why they chose him.
24. Sometimes you are not without effort, but chose the wrong direction; sometimes, success is not your ability, but by the power of others.
25. The workers chose to manifest their dissatisfaction in a series of strikes.
26. You chose exactly the same wallpaper as us - what a coincidence!
27. We chose to live out of town and commute to work every day.
28. He got more than he reckoned for when he chose to play against such an opponent.
29. Each other just have the tacit understanding, but you let go chose abandoned.
30. There are 7 billion people in this world, yet my heart chose you.
More similar words: whose, those, choose, host, ghost, bathos, hostel, hostile, hospice, hostage, hospital, hostility, hospitable, inhospitable, chop, echo, hospitalization, choke, chorus, school, anchor, choice, catch on, inchoate, scholar, reach out, choke off, touch on, each other, phosphorescent.