Random good picture Not show
(2) The anchor was attached to a length of rope.
(3) The ship cast anchor in the bay.
(4) Several boats lay at anchor in the harbour.
(5) They lay at anchor outside the harbour.
(6) We could anchor off the pier.
(7) The ship was at anchor.
(8) The ship cast anchor for the night.
(9) The anchor was raised and the ship pulled out.
(10) We sailed into the bay and dropped anchor in five fathoms of water.
(11) Her pledge to remain faithful was his anchor when in prison.
(12) She was my anchor when things were difficult for me.
(13) The rope fouled the anchor chain.
(14) The ship dragged her anchor.
(15) We weighed anchor next morning and sailed south.
(16) They cast anchor at nightfall.
(17) The ship was riding at anchor in the harbour.
(18) The anchor chain was spooling off.
(19) We raised the anchor and set sail.
(20) How long will the anchor hold?
(21) Secure the anchor by lashing it to the rail.
(22) The roots anchor the plant in the earth. Sentencedict.com
(23) We dropped anchor off a small island.
(24) They lay at anchor outside the harbor.
(25) Dad was the anchor of the family.
(26) The anchor man in a relay team runs last.
(27) The ship dragged her anchor during the storm.
(28) We dropped anchor a few yards offshore.
(29) We lay at anchor outside the harbour.
(30) They brought the boat into the harbour and dropped anchor.