Random good picture Not show
(1) Multiple currency support for the whole chart of accounts.
(2) The Chart of Accounts in SAP consists of two management levels: the group level and the company code level.
(3) When you initially set up your chart of accounts(Sentencedict.com ), the balance in each and every account is zero.
(4) Maintain Chart of Accounts, control on the creations, modifications and cancellations of accounts.
(5) It revolves around the twin concepts of a "chart of accounts" and "double entry accounting."
(6) Entity Accounting": The accounting principles, accounting policies, and Chart of Accounts prescribed for an Operator to classify and report financial transactions for the Operator as a whole."
(7) Once you have a chart of accounts and have recorded financial transactions in it, you can produce reports.
(8) Chart of accounts:A systematically arranged list of accounts applicable to a specific concern giving account names and numbers, if any.
(9) Chart of Accounts: an organized list of all general ledger accounts used by one or more Company Codes.
(10) This list is referred to as the company's chart of accounts.
(11) In developing the chart of accounts(sentencedict.com), the system designer must anticipate all the information that management might at some time want.
(12) To distribute latest up - dated chart of accounts to all accounting personnel and department Heads concerned.
(13) All company codes for a company must work with the same operational chart of accounts and fiscal year. The currencies used can be different.
(14) If you go back to my post on Accounting, you will recall that there are two kinds of accounts in a company's chart of accounts; revenue and expense accounts and asset and liability accounts.
(15) It is unlikely that such a project manager would do well arbitrating a tug-of-war regarding moving to a standard chart of accounts between finance, the vendor and another business unit.
(16) All of the company codes within a company must use the same chart of accounts and fiscal year. However, each company code can have a different local currency.
(17) If you initially set up your G/L account in the chart of accounts, it is available only to the chart.
(18) The accounting books of a company start with a chart of accounts. There are two kinds of accounts; income/expense accounts and asset/liability accounts.
(19) Depending on the size of a company and the complexity of its business operations, the chart of accounts may list as few as thirty accounts or as many as thousands.
(20) The accounts included in a company's system are listed in a chart of accounts.
More similar words: on account of, account, account for, accountant, accounting, accountancy, bank account, accountable, unaccountable, account number, accountability, take into account, checking account, counterpart, face to face, start off, accomplishments, on the part of, count, Chart., chart, country, county, counter, recount, count on, count out, charter, saccharine, discount.