Random good picture Not show
(1) I don't trust her, with her saccharine smiles.
(2) I found the film far too saccharine.
(3) I hated the movie's saccharine ending.
(4) She smiled with saccharine sweetness.
(5) Actually there is a faint trace of saccharine here.
(6) The movie's saccharine ending is a disappointment.
(7) Breakfast was black coffee[sentencedict.com/saccharine.html], plus a saccharine tab from the tube.
(8) We used saccharine tablets in lieu of sugar.
(9) Either way, saccharine comes from saccharum, Latin for "sugar."
(10) After that, his movies got more saccharine and predictable.
(11) The saccharine, confectionary pink objects that fill my images of little girls and their accessories reveal a pervasive and culturally manipulated expression of femininity” and a desire to be seen.
(12) Saccharine lead single Set My World on Fire tries too hard, and is too MOR to stick.
(13) Davis, a fastidious master, brought out all its natural sweetness without ever suggesting the saccharine or slipping into the over-sentimental.
(14) Make sure the products you buy do not contain aspartame, sucralose, saccharine, cyclamate, acesulfame-k and other sweeteners.
(15) He had brought an envelope full of Victory Coffee and some saccharine tablets.
(16) Slumdog, then , is at best an attempt to cook a saccharine dish in a bitter sauce.
(17) And every time he kisses you it leaves behind the bitter taste of saccharine.
(18) Scratch Beginnings is certainly worth a read, especially if you want a little saccharine sweetness.
(19) The imaging technique showed that some neurons were activated by the saccharine, or the conditioned stimulus, and others were activated by the lithium chloride or the unconditioned stimulus.
More similar words: chariot, charity, charisma, charioteer, marine, charismatic, submarine, margarine, weariness, chary, charm, chart, Chart., charge, charade, charter, charged, Charlie, in charge, orchard, charcoal, daring, in charge of, character, discharge, chagrin, vaccine, roaring, staring, rearing.