Random good picture Not show
(1) TV programmes should cater to all tastes.
(2) Fifty is a lot of people to cater for!
(3) In the contemporary western world, rapidly changing styles cater to a desire for novelty and individualism.
(4) Our plans need to be flexible enough to cater for the needs of everyone.
(5) Does the school cater for all abilities?
(6) Most schools cater for children of different abilities.
(7) The small restaurant couldn't cater such a large wedding.
(8) Most perfume ads cater to male fantasies.
(9) TV must cater for many different tastes.
(10) We aren't able to cater for your particular needs.
(11) Our staff will cater to your every need.
(12) The hospital will cater only for emergencies.
(13) We cater to an exclusive clientele.
(14) Its tariffs cater for four basic classifications of customer.
(15) Exercise classes cater to all levels of fitness.
(16) Schools often fail to cater for the needs of gifted children.
(17) This nursery will be able to cater for 29 children.
(18) Nunsmere Hall can cater for receptions of up to 300 people.
(19) I expect he will be able to cater for your particular needs.
(20) They only publish novels which cater to the mass market.
(21) They maintain a database of hotels that cater for businesswomen.
(22) Some cater for several thousand students(sentencedict .com), full- and part-time.
(23) Cabin staff will cater to your every need.
(24) Each is designed to cater for 60 pupils.
(25) How can you cater to all their needs?
(26) The hotel is also happy to cater for vegetarians.
(27) They generally cater for up to 500 students.
(28) We cater for all ages, shapes and sizes.
(29) Many small businesses started up in the 1980s to cater to this growing market.
(30) I need advance warning of how many people to cater for.
More similar words: scatter, educate, locate, vacate, placate, located, educated, allocate, scattering, delicate, indicate, advocate, category, inculcate, truncate, abdicate, dedicate, altercation, implicate, bifurcate, vindicate, intricate, syndicate, suffocate, truncated, eradicate, extricate, fabricate, obfuscate, predicate.