Random good picture Not show
(1) They'll carry on with their plan.
(2) Let's carry on this discussion at some other time.
(3) I'll certainly carry on living here for the foreseeable future.
(4) Can the human race carry on expanding and growing the same way that it is now?
(5) You'll finish up dead if you carry on drinking like that.
(6) We'll carry on a conversation with her tomorrow.
(7) Sorry to interrupt, do carry on .
(8) We must carry on hoping for the best.
(9) They will carry on their negotiations next week.
(10) How long can this situation carry on?
(11) carry on negotiation with sb.
(12) Carry on while I'm away.
(13) Sorry, I interrupted you. Please carry on.
(14) Carry on working/with your work while I'm away.
(15) Carry on with your work while I'm away.
(16) Capital is lacking to carry on the project.
(17) Please carry on as usual while I am away.
(18) Carry on with your work while I'm out.
(19) I hope to carry on for an indeterminate period.
(20) Carry on straight through the village.
(21) We're trying to carry on a very important conversation!
(22) I want to carry on with my course.
(23) Carry on the good work!
(24) He does carry on, doesn't he?
(25) You won't last long in your job if you carry on being so rude to the customers. Sentencedict.com
(26) Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.
(27) Everything happens for the best, my mother said whenever I faced disappointment. "If you carry on, one day something good will happen. And you'll realize that it wouldn't have happened if not for that previous disappointment.
(28) Usually not run hair health meters, accounting for it is hard to carry on one hundred meters sprint.
(29) Everything is a bit depressing at the moment, but I carry on in the belief that good times are just around the corner.
(30) Anyone who has tasted this life wants it to carry on for as long as possible.