Random good picture Not show
1. Thomas Rane chastised Peters for his cruelty.
2. The father chastised his son for his misconduct.
3. They chastised the government for lacking vitality and strength.
4. I just don't want you to chastise yourself.
5. 'You're a fool,' she chastised herself.
6. He chastised the team for their lack of commitment.
7. Charity organizations have chastised the Government for not doing enough to prevent the latest famine in Africa.
8. Parents are no longer allowed to chastise their children as they did in the past.
9. The Securities Commission chastised the firm but imposed no fine.
10. Coleman chastised the board for not taking action sooner.
11. Tom chastises her for her past recklessness but agrees.
12. Fool! she chastised herself, giving herself a shake as the buzzer on the microwave announced that the chicken was ready.
13. He's never given enough clean clothes and he's chastised for the slightest thing.
14. For a leading Democrat to chastise his own party at its own nominating convention was a remarkable political feat.
15. Chastised, Elder Brother held his tongue, turning to look at Jinju as if to seek her support.
16. Then some old women placed themselves at the front of the mob, alternately calming the children and half-heartedly chastising them.
17. Juditha Brown sent a personal letter to the judge chastising her for her ruling.
18. Just a flirt, she chastised herself, and probably a married flirt for all that.
19. We are not masters chastise.
20. Should I applaud my husband or chastise him?
21. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.sentencedict.com
22. My father used to chastise my brothers with whips.
23. They chastise Mr Netanyahu for his recalcitrance.
24. Inner Focus: Chastise now benefits from Inner Focus. In addition, Starshards no longer consumes Inner Focus.
25. Given the cost of government bail outs, why chastise the only prudent investment bank?
26. How can he chastise me for something he knows nothing about?
27. Those whom I love, I reprove and chastise. Be earnest, therefore, and repent.
28. We saw the effect of this recently when the Commission chastised Ireland for not setting a strict enough budget.
29. The traditional whipping-stick the accusation of being photographic used to chastise artists was now extended to include cinematography.
30. If any of his disciples were jealous or obstructive , the Master would sternly chastise them.
More similar words: chastisement, expertise, hypnotised, antiseptic, artistic, advertisement, statistics, statistical, plastic, bombastic, fantastic, enthusiastic, characteristic, device characteristic, that is, tissue, as it is, artist, pettish, dentist, British, rise, wise, raise, arise, scientist, satisfied, advise, wisely, cruise.