Random good picture Not show
(1) The newspaper printed a denial of the untrue story.
(2) This , it later transpired, was untrue.
(3) The allegations were completely untrue.
(4) He is untrue to his duty.
(5) This story, it later transpired, was untrue.
(6) Scurrilous and untrue stories were being invented.
(7) He exclaimed that it was untrue.
(8) His statement is completely untrue.
(9) Such remarks are both offensive and untrue.
(10) Some people go about telling untrue stories.
(11) She rejected the charge that the story was untrue.
(12) It appears that what I said was untrue, but I did not knowingly lie to you.
(13) This was palpably untrue.
(14) He was adamant that the allegations were untrue, so I took him on trust.
(15) It was untrue to say that all political prisoners have been released.
(16) The story was completely untrue and was successfully challenged in court.
(17) It's untrue to say that the situation has not changed. Sentencedict.com
(18) It would be untrue to say that something like this could never happen again.
(19) They said the claims were untrue.
(20) Some scholars reject parts of the Gospel as untrue.
(21) The report has proven this information to be untrue.
(22) But perhaps people tell him things that are untrue.
(23) It wasn't that the McCain campaign leaflet was untrue.
(24) These accusations are totally untrue.
(25) He picked on two of her statements which he said were untrue.
(26) To say that the proposal has no disadvantages at all is patently untrue.
(27) Their assumption that their project under way was something entirely new proved to be untrue.
(28) She sees racism as a form of false consciousness, where a society collectively believes untrue things about other races.
(29) He claims that he is completely committed to the project and yet this is manifestly untrue.
(30) He's demanding a full apology from the newspaper for making untrue allegations about his personal life.