Random good picture Not show
1. The odoriferous spices stimulated her jaded appetite.
2. An odoriferous yellow oil found in orange flowers and used in perfumery and as a flavoring .
3. These odoriferous organic compounds contain numerous ingredients generally classified into four main groups which are characteristic of the majority of essential oils.
4. Some things to remember odoriferous memory is better than the voice and image.
5. There are a great number of Odoriferous fountains in Liupanshan Mountain area, south Ningxia.
6. Bouquet. Odoriferous quality of a wine, particularly the odour of fine wines acquired during aging.
7. Preparations based on odoriferous substanees, of a kind used for the manufacture of beverages, alcoholic strength by volume not exceeding 0.5% vol.
8. A number of reporters have concluded that at the very least, his trial was a pretty odoriferous piece of business.
9. The expression "odoriferous substances" in heading 33.02 refers only to the substances of heading 33.01, to odoriferous constituents isolated from those substances or to synthetic aromatics.
10. Smell is tougher to implant than colour because it not only matters whether a plant can make odoriferous chemicals, it also matters what it does with them.
11. He rose to his seat, and found himself lying on his bournous in a bed of dry heather , very soft and odoriferous.
12. He stretched forth his hand, and touched stone; he rose to his seat, and found himself lying on his bournous in a bed of dry heather, very soft and odoriferous.
13. This is an amusement park on the edge of the city, hemmed in between an odoriferous river and a clamorous overhead expressway.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Pharmaceutical taste . Unpleasant taste sometimes acquired by wines sotred near odoriferous chemicals.
15. Now new research is beginning to unlock the secrets of the odoriferous bulb.
More similar words: malodorous, onerous, ferocious, generous, numerous, ponderous, dangerous, dexterous, boisterous, obstreperous, preposterous, strife, proliferate, proliferation, come round, rouse, notorious, glorious, arouse, notoriously, laboriously, timorous, rousseau, humorous, torturous, ludicrous, herbivorous, disastrous, carnivorous, glorious revolution.