Synonym: affluent, comfortable, flourishing, fortunate, opulent, rich, successful, triumphant, wealthy, well-off. Antonym: unprosperous. Similar words: prosper, prospect, prosperity, prospective, introspect, introspection, retrospective, onerous. Meaning: ['prɑsprəs /'prɒ-] adj. 1. in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich 2. very lively and profitable 3. marked by peace and prosperity 4. favoring or bringing good luck.
Random good picture Not show
1. May you be happy and prosperous.
2. Have a happy and prosperous year.
3. It used to be a very prosperous town.
4. New York is a prosperous city.
5. I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
6. The country was on the verge of becoming prosperous and successful.
7. Rajneesh was the darling of a prosperous family.
8. After their misfortunes the family slowly became prosperous.
9. It is a prosperous voyage to the ship.
10. His stepfather ran a prosperous paint business.
11. The division between the prosperous west and the impoverished east remains.
12. In a prosperous country like this, no one should go hungry.
13. Farmers are more prosperous in the south of the country.
14. The once prosperous town has hemorrhaged manufacturing jobs over the last 15 years.
15. Padua and Vicenza are prosperous, well-preserved cities, not overrun by tourists.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Deng was the son of a prosperous landowner.
17. The man looks prosperous, like quite a few men.
18. Leeds is a thriving, vibrant, and prosperous city.
19. It's a medium-sized, prosperous country town.
20. But our existence, while prosperous, is overwrought and banal.
21. My husband joins me in hoping that you have a long and happy and prosperous life together.
22. There appeared to be a growing gulf between the prosperous south and the declining towns of the north.
23. Congratulations on your new job - good for you! While we will miss you and have fond memories of working with you, we wish you well and hope you attain all the success you deserve. Your loyalty and work ethic have been an inspiration to us all. Have a prosperous life and keep in touch!
24. Suburbs sprawled out to provide homes for the newly prosperous.
25. The finds from these burial grounds point to the existence of a prosperous matriarchal society.
26. There are some areas of poverty, but the country as a whole is fairly prosperous.
27. It's a fallacy that the affluent give relatively more to charity than the less prosperous.
28. It is our belief that improvements in health care will lead to a stronger, more prosperous economy.
29. Dirty streets and homelessness are no advertisement for a prosperous society.
30. Titanic pay increases and tax cuts for the wealthy and prosperous are of material benefit to the poor.
More similar words: prosper, prospect, prosperity, prospective, introspect, introspection, retrospective, onerous, numerous, generous, dexterous, dangerous, ponderous, vociferous, boisterous, odoriferous, obstreperous, preposterous, erosion, so to speak, to speak of, peter out, come round, prosthetic, prosecute, prostrate, prosecutor, prosecution, proud, sprout.