Random good picture Not show
1. He then only argues that theism is superfluous.
2. It is clear, then, that theism is falsifiable.
3. The level at which theism provides an explanation is the very general level of metaphysics.
4. No wonder that theism is abandoned with such alacrity by so many of these new philosophers.
5. In all these respects, materialism functions just like theism, as one competing metaphysical scheme amongst others.
6. It is one of the strongest arguments for theism that it can do that.
7. Belief is a spiritual fighter against theism. Atheism is a strong belief that God does not exist, and that religion corrupts the human mind. Dr T.P.Chia
8. The usual theism is more insipid.
9. Theism generally comes packaged in a religion.
10. The difference between theism and atheism should not lead to antagonism between theists and atheists.
11. VOICE : How can theism be presented most effectively in modern thought?
12. The theism and the antitheism seems united here, it is not an easy thing.
13. Religion is a diffuse topic liable to unending disputation whereas theism is not.
14. I have tried to make general observations about the structure of theism.
15. All thinking people tend to agree more with atheism than theism, even though they may not be anti-religion. Dr T.P.Chia
16. Does this not constitute a radically different form of theism from that practised by the Near Eastern religions?
17. Shortly before his death Carlile had abandoned atheism for what Berman calls a confused form of mystical theism.
18. Such a model attempts to encourage the unbeliever to excuse the believer from the task of justifying theism.
19. It should be obvious, however, that he is here simply missing the point of theism.
20. In the aspect of his world outlook, he bellwavered between antitheism and theism. He grew up from a Protestant to an antitheist, but his antitheism has a firm brand of faith.
21. The Ontological Argument attempts to give a deductive argument for theism.
22. For simplicity, belief in God will be identified with theism and with the assertion God exists.
23. The same applies to ideology, idealism will be replaced by materialism and theism by atheism.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. As a result, despite its enduring importance, the ontological argument has brought few people to theism.
25. Analysis of the FQP leads to a clear understanding of the relation between theism and science.
26. And now agnosticism is often put forth as a middle ground between theism and atheism.
More similar words: monotheism, pantheism, polytheism, heist, atheist, monotheistic, polytheistic, seismology, absenteeism, heir, their, height, deist, heinous, feisty, leisure, heir apparent, obeisance, zeitgeist, leisurely, dismay, schism, prism, dismal, sikhism, egoism, racism, sophism, tourism, sadism.