Similar words: cardamom, in a moment, camouflage, mile, simile, mileage, smile on, milestone. Meaning: ['kæməʊmaɪl] n. Eurasian plant apple-scented foliage and white-rayed flowers and feathery leaves used medicinally; in some classification systems placed in genus Anthemis.
Random good picture Not show
1. To soothe skin try camomile or thyme.
2. Grapefruit, marjoram, peach and camomile for radiance and freshness.
3. I tried some herbal remedies such as drinking camomile tea, but none of them worked.
4. Opt for decaffeinated coffee, camomile tea, or warm milk.
5. This tea is blended by mixing camomile with pekoe.
6. Alternatively, drink a cup of camomile tea or listen to some soothing music.
7. Community Trade camomile pure essential oil - Camomile is known for its calming benefits.
8. Camomile essential oil - Is known for its calming benefits.
9. Almond blossom and floral notes of camomile on a vegetal background.
10. Camomile - a source of azulene, which effectively moisturizes and relieves the skin.
11. Camomile , Benzoin , Lavender, aloe oil and so on.
12. Camomile has long been used as a remedy for teething babies.
13. I drink camomile tea to calm me down and I find a few glasses of wine on a night out can help to deaden the urges a bit.
14. Community Trade organic camomile essential oil. - It is known for its calming benefits.
15. Camomile essential oil - Soothes and moisturizes the skin. Is known for its calming benefits.
16. Make an infusion by boiling and simmering the rhubarb and camomile together.
17. So Clarins created Eye Contour Gel with plant extracts from camomile, cornflower, marigold, soothing mallow and astringent witch-hazel.
18. Another, even better, choice is a herb tea such as peppermint, camomile, fennel or verbena.
19. And yet, amidst the dirt and grime, grew the occasional camomile, white flowers pressing strongly towards the sun.
20. She used to give you silverweed for freckles and camomile for bellyache.
21. If you have a warm drink, try milk(sentencedict.com/camomile.html), cocoa or a herbal drink such as camomile tea.
22. Limeflower - induces sleep; makes a fragrant conditioning hair rinse - brew as with the camomile rinse.
23. Muscular aches and pains can be eased by eucalyptus, camomile, lavender or marjoram.
24. And anyway, why have I been sitting here pretending I like camomile tea?
25. Him His mother put him to bed, and made some camomile tea; and she gave a dose of it to Peter!
26. Main ingredients: chamomile extract, witch-hazel extract, gherkin extract, 1,3- butanediol, amino acid moisturizer, sodium hyaluronate, dimethyl glycyrrhizinate, camomile extract, etc.
27. INGREDIENTS:Snow Lotus Cohobation , Red MyrrhAlcohol, Natural Moistening Gene, HA, Licorice Essence, Camomile, Etc.
More similar words: cardamom, in a moment, camouflage, mile, simile, mileage, smile on, milestone, facsimile, domicile, diamond jubilee, mom, moment, momentum, scam, came, camp, momentous, thermometer, momentary, cameo, scamp, camel, for the moment, at the moment, decamp, camera, scamper, campus, at this moment.