Random good picture Not show
1. Most of their mileage is in and around town.
2. Car for sale: one careful owner, low mileage.
3. Have you claimed your mileage?
4. Always check the mileage before you buy a secondhand car.
5. The car's average mileage is 22.73 miles per gallon.
6. My annual mileage is about 10 000.
7. Your car hire costs include unlimited mileage.
8. Give me the car mileage to the nearest thousand.
9. What mileage has your car done?
10. Community nurses are paid a mileage allowance.
11. The company gives a generous mileage allowance.
12. The newspapers wanted to get as much mileage from the story as they could.
13. He doesn't think there's any mileage in that type of advertising.
14. I get a mileage allowance if I use my car for work .
15. If you drive carefully you can get better mileage from your car.
16. The price of the car included unlimited mileage, but not fuel.
17. 'What's the mileage on your car?' 'Oh, about 40 000'.
18. There's no mileage in complaining to the Director - she'll just ignore you.
19. Smaller cars have better mileage and so cost less to run.
20. It's obviously important to get as much mileage out of the convention as possible.
21. There was no record of the mileage the car had done.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Sales staff get a generous mileage allowance or a company car.
23. However, the world high mileage title looks safe.
24. This is the maximum deductible amount for business mileage.
25. This car fits the bill perfectly. It's cheap and gets good mileage.
26. They are willing to pay up to $500 more for cars that get better mileage.
27. The railway network had reached its greatest extent in route mileage.
28. Look for a car hire agreement that offers unlimited mileage.
29. I don't think the press can get any more mileage out of that story.
30. The warranty covers the car mechanically for a year, with unlimited mileage.
More similar words: league, eager, meager, colleague, lineage, mile, eagerness, at the age of, simile, smile on, milestone, struggle against, facsimile, while away, intelligence agency, galileo galilei, have a good time, mild, milk, millet, family, milieu, milling, milking, million, similar, mill about, militate, familiar, militant.