Random good picture Not show
1) He had a blood clot removed from his brain.
2) He needed emergency surgery to remove a blood clot from his brain.
3) He underwent surgery to remove a blood clot.
4) He developed a blood clot on his brain and died.
5) He was found to have a blood clot on his brain.
6) A year ago he had a blood clot removed from his brain.
7) The blockage is usually caused by a blood clot forming in an artery already narrowed by fatty atheroma.
8) This is the formation of a blood clot in a deep lying vein, which needs immediate medical treatment.
9) There was no blood clot in the heart or lungs.
10) A post-mortal blood clot lay like a burgundy slug in the left ventricle.
11) Neurosurgeons have successfully moved a blood clot from her brain and are keeping a close watch on her.
12) But eight days later he developed a blood clot and died.
13) A blood clot occluded an artery to the heart.
14) Pulmonary embolus is blood clot formed somewhere else in the body that travels to the lung.
15) My uncle had a surgery to remove a blood clot from his blood vessel.
16) Estrin a tiny skull fracture 8, with a blood clot forming underneath it.
17) Coagulation: Process of forming a Blood clot to prevent Blood loss from a ruptured vessel.
18) Sometimes blood clot and chorionic villi the tube following rupture of an ectopic pregnancy.
19) Lysing effect of LW on blood clot was observed in vitro.
20) The operation had gone all right, but the aftermath was not good-culminating in a blood clot.
21) Doctors were forced to amputate her right leg, but Jennifer died when a blood clot caused a pulmonary embolism.
22) They wanted to know why doctors didn't notice a swelling, caused by the blood clot, for two days.
23) He has remained in hospital since undergoing a 2?-hour operation to remove a blood clot from his brain.
24) Results In the 9 cases treated with redesigned rhomboid skin flap in the rotation skin flap, all of the redesigned flaps survived, with some blood clot at the tip in one or two cases.
25) It is possible that the pressure is due a blood clot or a tumor.
26) Those who took aspirin were thirty percent less likely to have a stroke caused by a blood clot.
27) Results In the 9 case treated with redesigned rhomboid skin flap in the rotation akin flap, all of the redesigned flaps survived,(http://sentencedict.com/blood clot.html) with some blood clot at the tip in one or two cases.
28) Platelets are one of the components required to make blood clot.
29) The study found venous thrombo-embolism — a potentially fatal blood clot in the lung often triggered by a blood clot in the leg — was 2.57 times higher in men 6ft or over.
30) LONDON (Reuters) - Menopausal women who take hormone-replacement therapy pills more than double their risk of developing a potentially fatal blood clot, French researchers said on Friday.