Random good picture Not show
1) Some people believe your biorhythms can influence your moods and behaviour.
2) It had more to do with biorhythms or the moon or something.
3) The biorhythms program is simple and easy to use for those who know the subject but are not computer boffins.
4) By committing suicide, the natural biorhythm has been interrupted.
5) While exercise workload, psychological stress, age and biorhythm were influencing factors of exercise-related sudden death.
6) According to the definition of biorhythm, we can define sports rhythm as below: the changing rule of sport ability in the competition.
7) Biorhythm is one of the basic characteristics of the nature evolution which controls and influences all human beings and other living creatures.
8) Objective : To investigate the influence of biorhythm on the time - effect of epidural lidocaine.
9) Biorhythm A periodic physiological or behavioral change that is controlled by a biological clock.
10) The relationship between attack time and biorhythm was analyzed in 200 aged patients with unstable angina pectoris (UA).
11) Biorhythm A periodic physiological or behavioral change that is controlled clock. Circadian rhythms are an example.
12) It is proved that the effects of biorhythm on athletes' capacities and competitive performance are of objective reality.
13) Changing time zones, biorhythm disorder, vibration and air pressure fluctuation may disrupt the development of pregnancy in flight attendants, often resulting in miscarriage.
14) Biorhythm is one of the most common phenomena in nature.
15) Arthur Schlesinger keeps writing about cycles of history, while New Age psychotherapists rhapsodize about biorhythms.
16) Objective: This study was designed to observe the bioactive duration of antihypertensive factor (AHF) and it'sinfluence to the biorhythm of blood pressure.
17) The result showed that the cases have no obvious correlation with biorhythm; however, they are closely related to traffic capacity.
18) Tyler says the music is so loud, especially the base tracks,[http://sentencedict.com/biorhythm.html] that it screws with his biorhythm.
19) It is one of ideal health appliances, which can be used for improving blood circulation and the process of metabolism, curing muscle sore, regulating biorhythm nerves, and dispelling fatigue.
20) Living in a noisy environment for a long time might disturb one's biorhythm.
21) Now, it has been applied to the researches of biorhythm in Beijing Univsersity of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy.
More similar words: rhythm, rhyme, neighborhood, neophyte, algorithm, arithmetic, phytoplankton, prior, myth, junior, biopsy, superior, bionic, biotic, senior, by this, by then, scythe, prior to, dubious, warrior, biology, by the way, ulterior, inferior, exterior, interior, priority, biosphere, behavior.