Random good picture Not show
1. His remarkable recovery defied all medical augury.
2. These sales figures are a good augury for another profitable year.
3. They tasted delicious, a happy augury for future meals.
4. It is an augury of the politics of fast change in the future.
5. He hoped it was an augury.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Still others believe it is a superstitious book augury.
7. Augury is the important part of Chinese traditional culture.
8. At last, the augury came ture unexpectedly.
9. It is also perhaps a favourable augury for the next chapter in the province's history.
10. Augury . Learn if an intended action will be good or bad.
11. This is not a happy augury for the interval between these elections and the next.
12. The maritime passage was a good augury for the aerial passage.
13. So the augury ballad became a social culture phenomenon which had extensive influence.
14. The emperor blindly worshipped divination by augury and mystical intepretation of Confucianist texts.
15. But suddenly the sheer numbers of people quietly bedding down in doorways strikes me as an augury of Labour defeat.
16. But the Emperor Tiberius and many officials in the empire were ardent devotees of augury .
17. It is surprising that an augur can see an augury without smiling.
18. Divination:The art or act of foretelling future events or revealing occult knowledge by means of augury or an alleged supernatural agency.
More similar words: inauguration, augustinian, lugubrious, bury, jury, usury, figure, luxury, injury, penury, perjury, figure in, figure out, century, disfigure, configure, grand jury, laugh, caught, taught, configuration, augment, laugh at, haughty, fraught, laughing, daughter, transfiguration, haughtily, onslaught.