Similar words: caught, haughty, fraught, daughter, distraught, burst into laughter, laugh, laugh at.
Random good picture Not show
4. He needs to be taught some manners.
5. My mother taught me how to sew.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. My grandmother taught me to sew.
7. My father taught me how to do the jive.
8. The farmer taught her how to shear sheep.
9. The adults should have taught them these skills.
10. She taught history at a secondary school.
11. He taught for several years before becoming a writer.
12. The accident taught him an important lesson.
13. Reading is taught using a combination of several methods.
14. History is well taught in that school.
15. He taught music at a school in Edinburgh.
16. My grandmother taught me how to knit.
17. Isabella had been taught unquestioning obedience.
18. I taught myself how to play the piano.
19. He taught me how to swim.
20. My father taught me to ride a bicycle.
21. It taught me a helluva lot about myself.
22. She taught English to foreign students.
23. We were taught how to curtsy to the Queen.
24. Mr.Smith taught English at a school.
25. She taught a class of 30 pupils.
26. Computer science and allied subjects are not taught here.
27. She had been taught to weave as a child.
28. She taught us the words of a French song.
29. We taught our dog to retrieve a ball.
More similar words: caught, haughty, fraught, daughter, distraught, burst into laughter, laugh, laugh at, laughing, burst out laughing, bought, brought, drought, ought to, a thought, deep in thought, at the thought of, taut, staunch, augment, augustinian, inauguration, bough, tough, rough, dough, enough, though, borough, through.