Random good picture Not show
1. He's my son, in the figurative sense of the word.
2. He imprisoned her, in a figurative sense.
3. 'He exploded with rage' shows a figurative use of the verb 'to explode'.
4. This is about as good as figurative painting gets.
5. He later completed a lengthy study of Figurative Art.
6. Rolle can only talk about it in figurative terms.
7. What then did the figurative artists depict?
8. Where he is abstract and geometric, she is figurative and expressionist.
9. The essence of realism, it is not merely figurative but meticulously mimetic.
10. In this country we are always happiest with figurative art.
11. Through figurative abstracted works on paper, Tempe artist Ron Bimrose taps into light themes like transition[sentencedict.com], fate and personal choice.
12. Miracle in the figurative sense, since although we do not know how cells evolved, quite plausible scenarios have been proposed.
13. This figurative habit of his mind crippled his judgement.
14. This is a fine poem with many figurative expressions.
15. It is no less figurative than metaphor.
16. The figurative language reinforces the reader's experience easily .
17. The word here is used in its figurative sense.
18. If not, you are figurative language.
19. Baptism is a figurative ceremony.
20. It's a very figurative name.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Here the word is used in a figurative sense.
22. Of course, she was using the term 'massacre' in the figurative sense.
23. His career spanned some 50 years and encompassed both abstract and figurative painting.
24. The show was dominated by painting with issued-based and figurative work featuring prominently.
25. The surrounding hills are reflected in the position of the figurative elements; the geometric parts mirror the life of the building.
26. Chardin's paintings of people also find an echo in some of today's best figurative sculpture.
27. By their loud, garish colours, their swift, violent painting style and their continuing relationship with the figurative.
28. Certainly the titles encourage the spectator to identify some forms as almost figurative.
29. St. John's eyes, though clear enough a literal sense, a figurative one were difficult to fathom.
30. Therefore, the first task in determining the meaning of the figurative language of Revelation is to discover how the original Christians of John's day would have understood it.
More similar words: configuration, transfiguration, inauguration, figure, figure in, figure out, configure, disfigure, lucrative, imperative, narrative, cooperative, pejorative, decorative, comparatively, administrative, duration, native, acculturation, negative, relative, creative, vegetative, tentative, evocative, superlative, commutative, relatively, innovative, indicative.