Random good picture Not show
6. Your room's huge compared to mine.
7. His room is thrice the size of mine.
8. The closure of the mine led to large-scale redundancies.
9. His vacation overlaps with mine.
10. He is a pal of mine.
11. He's an old mate of mine.
12. These books are great favourites of mine.
13. His ideas do not square with mine.
14. The baby put his tiny hand in mine.
15. Her right hand is inches from mine.
16. That's your coat; mine is here.
17. This book is his, not mine.
18. Wedding bells are breaking up that gang of mine.Sentencedict.com
19. Her parents were far more liberal than mine.
20. He is a wholehearted friend of mine.
21. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
22. Smith is an old friend of mine.
23. Your stereo is better than mine.
24. His talent is incomparable with mine.
25. Mine was a conventional family upbringing.
26. She put out her hand to shake mine.
27. His opinion always accords with mine.
28. It was Glen's idea, not mine.
29. It was not easy to drain the flooded mine.