Random good picture Not show
271. supports one attribute: idenitification , which is a read-only string attribute.
272. The model, which combined attribute recognition theory with hierarchical analytical method, is a new unstructured decision - method.
273. You can use the environment attribute for filtering and classification purposes.
274. The Menu object has a text attribute whose value is a String representing the title of the menu to be displayed — File in this case.
275. Attribute of visual sensation according to which an area appears to emit more or less light.
276. This paper analyses the mixed multi - attribute characteristic of ordnance urgency decision - making.
277. When you obtain this handle[sentence dictionary], Windows fills the internal device context structure with default attribute values.
278. Basically discuss zoology economy productivity form, attribute and its combination form.
279. The target attribute specifies where to open the linked document.
280. The last is accounting measurement should adopt fair value attribute.
281. Major form the three aspects, that is to say, the essential attribute, the basic requirements and the realization approach to summarize it.
282. The ALT attribute should describe what are you linking to.
283. They attribute the different flow rates of debris and water to their markedly different viscosities.
284. The parameters that may be passed to a function are represented by variable DIEs that have the variable parameter attribute.
285. Community attribute jumps over strong video website to individualize more, more additional kind.
286. Additionally, a usage of the requirement can also be set as required, optional, or prohibited through the use attribute (the default value is required).
287. In addition, a novel attribute, the number of ridges between minutiae and the fiducial point, is introduced and it is invariant to transition, rotation and nonlinear distortion.
288. If you use graphic links, don't forget to use the ALT attribute.
289. The inappropriate using of the MED attribute commonly induces to the hot potato routing and the persistent MED oscillation.
290. It'serves as the subject ( object, predicate, predicative, attribute, adverbial, object complement ).
291. The tag's column attribute specifies the foreign key column in the link table that relates the link table to the mapping table for the current class.
292. An index is named the same as the corresponding indexed attribute and is always a MapRangeIndex index type.
293. The changes to fibrosis would attribute to the spirometry results a rather restrictive pattern of changes.
More similar words: contribute, distribute, contribute to, contributor, distribution, contribution, attract, attractive, attraction, tribe, tribal, at that time, cute, outer, route, rib, minute, execute, computer, dispute, statute, ribbon, horrible, terribly, describe, constitute, subscriber, trim, trick, trial.