Random good picture Not show
1. I hardly think jeans are appropriate attire for a wedding.
2. All the waiters were dressed in nautical attire.
3. Her attention was attracted by his peculiar attire.
4. Guests are requested to wear formal attire.
5. He glanced uneasily at his own evening attire.
6. But swimsuits are the attire of the brave and very slim.
7. Ken was in his usual attire of raincoat over flannel trousers.
8. The only variation in attire was how tightly the towel was rolled.
9. Clothes I feel most comfortable in casual attire, ie: shorts, T-Shorts, tennis shoes.
10. Women use pieces of attire ... to reinscribe themselves in the patriarchal system ....
11. His attackers were beneath his notice, and their attire conveyed their ungoverned emotions, if not their ungovernable selves.
12. I was never conscious that my attire was odd until I had my first normal boy's gear.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. A degree of shabbiness in personal attire is now sought, and all but universally among the young.
14. Their attire was a mixture of the sombre and seaside wear.
15. Wrong attire counter - attire battery's circuit protection design.
16. Her outlandish attire made her conspicuous in the crowd.
18. She doffs her garb worn under fire and wears again female attire.
19. People wear slacks, sweaters, flat shoes, and all manner of casual attire for travel.
20. He had no intention of changing his mode of attire.
21. Even he, with all his dreams, had to admit that it was unlikely he would be kidnapped in that attire.
22. He was wearing a decent black cloth lounge suit, and had no intentions of changing his mode of attire.
23. Singers pay dues of about $ 10 per month and provide their own concert attire.
24. Performing will be rockers Ash Black and Thrust, accompanied by the latest in rubbery attire provided by Hydra.
25. Three o'clock found them ready and waiting, arrayed in their most festive attire.
26. What distinguished the married students from the unmarried ones was their clothing: only married students wore silk attire and leather shoes.
27. Among the civilians were ladies in their most fashionable eve-ning attire, for a grand spring ball had been interrupted.
28. Gentiles are often confused about proper behavior, gifts, and attire.
29. The actors perform scenes from the play both in costume and in informal attire.
30. Among them: Free everyone to dress casually because there are no credible studies linking job performance with attire.
More similar words: at that time, tire, tired, attic, retire, satire, entire, retired, at times, tiresome, entirely, attitude, be tired of, retirement, stir, stir up, setting, pettish, fitting, stirring, stirred up, blotting, forgetting, nighttime, unwitting, wittingly, unwittingly, transmitting, for the first time, ire.