Random good picture Not show
1. Indifferent attitude, made light of expression. Comfort.
2. You must have found my attitude annoying.
3. People's attitude towards the president varies widely.
4. They have a casual attitude towards safety .
5. I find your attitude most offensive.
6. I fail to comprehend their attitude.
7. He has a liberal attitude to divorce and remarriage.
8. Pete's attitude towards women really scares me.
9. You have to change your attitude.
10. The attitude of the unions is a serious obstacle.
11. Sometimes happiness is just a matter of attitude adjustment.
12. People's attitude towards the skyscrapers varies widely.
13. Her attitude is imperious at times.
14. It's your attitude I don't like.
15. He maintained an attitude of high seriousness.
16. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. Zig Ziglar
17. What is your attitude to abortion?
18. His attitude was shocking to her.
19. He has an ambivalent attitude towards her.
20. I find your attitude towards these women quite repugnant.
21. He's very conservative in his attitude to women.
22. Youth is simply an attitude of mind.
23. You need to readjust your attitude.
24. His attitude made me extremely annoyed.
25. I just cannot comprehend your attitude.
26. I found her attitude totally unacceptable.
27. I find your attitude quite incomprehensible.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune[sentencedict.com], but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
More similar words: gratitude, magnitude, pulchritude, at that time, student, at times, destitute, constitute, institution, constitution, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutional convention, study, studio, fitting, pettish, setting, blotting, forgetting, include, sit up, exclude, impudent, conclude, cum laude, ritual, impudence, for the first time.