Random good picture Not show
6. The sooner you treat your son as a man[Sentencedict.com], the sooner he will be one. John Dryden
7. He appeared as a man in a trance.
8. He inspires affection and respect as a man of unquestionable integrity.
9. I have always regarded him as a man of integrity.
10. She disguised herself as a man, but she couldn't disguise her voice.
11. She disguised herself as a man by a false beard.
12. He projected himself as a man worth listening to.
13. They described him as a man of keen intellect.
14. I respect him as a writer and as a man.
15. Such generous actions stamp him as a man of honour.
16. Passers-by just looked on as a man was viciously attacked.
17. These actions stamped him as a man of high principles.
18. The young in particular see him as a man who will not sell out or be debased by the compromises of politics.
19. The party try to portray the prime minister as a man of the people .
20. He was as mentally alert as a man half his age.
21. Many politicians like to be thought of as a man of the people.
22. Jack was as mentally alert as a man half his age.
23. She disguised herself as a man so she could fight on the battlefield.
24. As a man he became a compulsive house buyer.
25. As a man, he followed orders ardently.
26. A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up.
27. He wants to prove just how much he has matured both as a player and as a man.
28. That elderly gentleman was exceedingly on jump, as nervous as a man well could be.
29. She saw him as a visionary, but her father saw him as a man who couldn't make a living.
30. That elderly gentleman was exceedingly on the jump , as nervous as a man well could be.
More similar words: as a matter of fact, same, as a whole, drama, peasant, as a rule, damage, sample, as a result, dramatic, the same as, all the same, as a result of, alma mater, a matter of, just the same, dramatically, at the same time, man, many, many a, woman, Roman, demand, human, as many, manner, manage, mandate, manual.