Random good picture Not show
1. Funny, profane and fearless, she has become one of America's biggest television celebrities.
2. profane the name of God.
3. Sizzle and aroma do not profane the all-pervading stillness.
4. Taylor was a loud, profane man.
5. Nothing was divine any more; everything was profane.
6. Its not a time to be profane, Newland.
7. Bates plays Kushnick with shrill, profane gusto, literally scorching the earth with her incendiary lungs.
8. The idea that mankind is too profane to interfere in natural processes has already gained enough acceptance to affect global policy making.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. They saw a sometimes remorseful, if inarticulate and profane, Davis recount his now-familiar tale of killing 12-year-old Polly.
10. Throughout his career, the profane would compete with the sacred when Alvin contemplated themes for ballets.
11. It seems almost profane to try to describe the feeling because words are so very inadequate.
12. It is still an offence to use obscene, profane or indecent language in an Aberdeen street.
13. College officials expressed concern over profane language used in the play.
14. Their condition ranged from pallid shock to profane defiance.
15. He rose exultantly from their profane surprise.
16. Caravaggio: A Life Sacred and Profane. By Andrew Graham-Dixon.
17. He smokes Camels, and is prolifically profane.
18. It isn't profane any more to say tinker's dam.
19. But the profane and old - womanish myths refuse, and exercise yourself unto godliness.
20. Her priests profane the sanctuary and do violence to the law.
21. But shun profane and vain babblings : for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
22. Perhaps because Mumbai stands for lucre, profane dreams and an indiscriminate openness.
23. The German literate reversed this process with the profane French literature.
24. Cardinal Daly has said that churches should not be used for profane or secular purposes.
25. To smoke in a church or mosque would be a profane act.
26. Dear Sam, she read, shaking her head at the profane groveling, the threatening accusations....
27. It's pared down, sculpted; yet it bursts with life, with a profane energy and speed.
28. Part of this culture was a certain distinction between what made up the sacred and what made up the profane spheres.
29. In Bobby Collins you had a pocket battleship of an inside-forward who could mix the sacred with the profane.
30. Through the twenty female singers, the author has revealed the threefold aesthetic world in Dream of the Red Chamber: the youth childishness world, real profane world and superorganic artistic world.
More similar words: profile, profound, nonprofit, profession, high profile, professional, fan, if any, fancy, infant, off and on, so far, sofa, fantasy, fancier, lane, all of a, panel, arcane, inane, fantastic, planet, a bit of a, mundane, best of all, in so far as, fantabulous, airplane, hurricane, first of all.