Random good picture Not show
1. He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
2. Albeit he has failed twice, he is not discouraged.
3. Albeit difficult, the job is getting done.
4. The evening was very pleasant, albeit a little quiet.
5. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. Albert Einstein
6. Albeit fair, the girl was not sought after.
7. He tried(sentencedict .com), albeit without success.
8. He performed the task well, though/albeit slowly.
9. Her appointment was a significant, though/albeit temporary success.
10. He finally agreed, albeit reluctantly, to help us.
11. Chris went with her, albeit reluctantly.
12. I tried, albeit unsuccessfully, to contact him.
13. She agreed to their conditions, albeit unwillingly.
14. Albeit fair, she was not sought after.
15. Charles's letter was indeed published, albeit in a somewhat abbre-viated form.
16. It was a very entertaining, albeit fabricated, film.
17. A sense of identity and belonging is created albeit with the aid of alcohol or drugs that lowers our inhibitions.
18. Jaguar's classy convertibles start at ￡41,200, albeit with V12 power.
19. The National Trust has already betrayed its trust, albeit accidentally, by allowing the building to burn down.
20. We are, after all, ordinary people, albeit born to live in extraordinary circumstances.
21. During the Renaissance, for example, it surfaced repeatedly albeit in somewhat garbled form.
22. Cather's novel has been made into a beautiful, albeit slow-paced, musical.
23. A new view of war, albeit one which had close links with past ideas, was gradually emerging.
24. In many cases the salvaged timber was sold, albeit at prices depressed by the glut of timber on the market.
25. Unlike special fare sales, the senior fares are available in most markets, albeit on a limited basis.
26. These mains spikes sometime consist of surges of thousands of volts, albeit for very brief periods.
27. All of the other large cities had trends in the same direction, albeit on a less dramatic scale.
28. But through it all, the majestic wolf has maintained its grip on existence, albeit by some very slim margins.
29. They relate in fact much more closely to economic and agricultural units, albeit often within larger estates and holdings.
30. The strong football season, however, has generated more alumni giving, albeit earmarked for athletics.