Random good picture Not show
1. The skipper notified the coastguard of the tragedy.
2. It is in a storm that a capable skipper distinguishes himself.
3. John is skipper of the cricket team this year.
4. I had to pass the signals to the skipper.
5. The England skipper is confident.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The England skipper is haunted by a run of low scores.
7. He was not a fit companion for their skipper that particular morning.
8. Skipper poses with his first ever rosette.
9. I pulled alongside and lifted off the skipper.
10. He's looked the full business as an inspirational skipper.
11. Chops, our de facto Kiwi skipper and engineer, makes another valiant attempt to get it going with the starter cord.
12. As a yacht delivery skipper he had to be a damn good sailor.
13. Skipper Shane Cooper and full-back Lyon combined down the left flank to put Ropati over for a second-minute try.
14. After three weeks out in the field Skipper looked like an overgrown teddy bear.
15. Hackett judged that City skipper Keith Curle's tackle on Wise was head-high.
16. The skipper is legally responsible for your safety and has the final say over where you go.
17. Thornaby skipper Mike Priestley will be hoping he can repeat that feat for him a few times this season.
18. Skipper, Andy Melville took a knock last Saturday, but should be fit.
19. He has also taken the responsibilities of team skipper in his stride.
20. Skipper Colin Jeffrey, another talented batsmen, is hoping Brigade can end their recent run of disappointing batting displays.
21. The boat skipper gives Kevin a choice - swim or struggle on in the bad weather and lose your money.
22. Middlesbrough skipper Alan Kernaghan, who faces a two-match ban, received another booking when he fouled Halsall.
23. The major worry concerns skipper and key defender Brian Gayle.
24. The former Great Britain amateur skipper has damaged knee ligaments.
25. If we're wrong we lend you a skipper during the day at no charge.
26. He finished with career best figures of six for 122 and after the match received his county cap from skipper Dermot Reeve.
27. Since building a hut is a smaller sacrifice for the skipper, he should build huts.
28. One of the most famous of the blennies is the rock skipper, or zebra blenny.
29. Willis deeply respected Richard, whom he privately thought of and sometimes called aloud, the Skipper.
30. Second placed Sutton also name their most powerful line-up at home to Wavertree, for whom skipper Ian Morley returns.