Random good picture Not show
1. I've got the corpus of Shakespeare's works.
2. Many types occur just once in the LOB corpus.
3. The vacancy at Corpus Christi vanished.
4. It is inconceivable that any corpus should provide occurrences of all of these possibilities.
5. Kennedy and other opponents of habeas corpus reform made a last-minute appeal to have the provision stripped from the bill.
6. Both the Text710 and the corpus contain information about words and their grammatical tags.
7. Time has since overlaid this corpus with errors that obscure what the original patriarchs taught to their descendants.
8. His petition for a writ of habeas corpus was denied by the circuit court.
9. He was released temporarily under a writ of corpus, pending his forthcoming trial.
10. Compact discs are available which contain a corpus of a whole century of poetry on a single disc.
11. Bouvet compares the corpus of the Changes to a precious residue left from antiquity.
12. But the corpus is a singular specimen, whose like is seldom seen on screen.
13. I keep my right to sue out my habeas corpus at common law,if you still want to search my bag.
14. This operation involved cutting the main fibre tract that joins the two halves of the brain, the corpus callosum.
15. However many of the tags used exclusively in the LOB corpus can be retained.
16. A 521 word text was written from a randomly selected business text, not associated with the LOB corpus.
17. Eight workers remain under observation in the town 50 miles west of Corpus Christi.
18. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurones was verified by a depletion of calcitonin gene related peptide from the gastric corpus wall.
19. Each sample contains approximately 2,000 words and the complete corpus contains about a million words.
20. This approach is broadly statistical in nature, as it involves corpus analysis to determine the empirical likelihood of various syntactic combinations.
21. Six mucosal biopsy specimens were taken from the antrum and four from both the corpus and fundus of the stomach.
22. The only way in which one could incorporate such fine-grained information from the Text710 would be to completely re-tag the LOB corpus.
23. Hence it was necessary to first determine the grammatical categories of the words in the corpus.
24. The craftsmen of the local Guilds had been performing a play on the Feast of Corpus Christi for eighty years.
25. There are two main applications for which this approach has been used: 1 Automatic corpus tagging.
26. About 2,000 concordance lines were obtained for each test word, taken from a 22 million-token corpus.
27. The first effectively eliminated the filing of successive habeas corpus claims.sentencedict.com
28. The Brill method investigates transitions between words in a corpus.
29. To allow for testing of the analysers in the current project approximately 5% of the corpus has been removed.
30. However, this investigation used collocations extracted from a domain-specific corpus, and test data taken from the same domain.
More similar words: corpuscle, habeas corpus, writ of habeas corpus, corpulent, corpulence, corps, corpse, scorpio, corporal, scorpion, corporeal, corporate, incorporeal, incorporate, corporation, incorporation, esprit de corps, multinational corporation, push, puss, pushy, pussy, vladimir putin, campus, push out, pushing, pustule, magnum opus, crepuscular, orphan.