Random good picture Not show
(1) They used carbon dating tests to authenticate the claim that the skeleton was 2 million years old.
(2) Flammer, 24, took the stand to authenticate his pictures Tuesday.
(3) Minorities, especially ethnic minorities, are used to authenticate the affective, melodramatic component of contemporary narratives.
(4) But Western culture was very reluctant to authenticate reports of meteorite falls.
(5) Specifies the digital signature used to authenticate the message.
(6) Specifies the security certificate used to authenticate messages.
(7) Documentaries offered the chance to authenticate the accuracy of the various details in these models.
(8) An expert was needed to authenticate the original Van Gogh painting from his imitation.
(9) We were not able to authenticate the beta access code you entered below.
(10) The Chinese Consulate General shall authenticate the copy of the renewed certificate of incorporation of the parent company.
(11) For a KDC of one realm to authenticate its Kerberos users in a different realm, it must share a key with the KDC in the other realm.
(12) The Issuer may use various means to authenticate the Prover including accessing information contained in U-Prove tokens generated by other Issuers.
(13) If the user's credentials are valid (authenticate successfully), the originally requested protected resource is then accessed.
(14) An HTTP client can authenticate itself to an HTTP server by sending its identity and password.
(15) With application to DXD serial automatic packer we authenticate the flexibility and meliority of networking PLC based on CAN bus.
(16) The only way to enable the user to authenticate to that account is for the administrator to reset this user's password (which resets the 90-day clock).
(17) Individual users authenticate themselves at the application server, but the application itself presents to DB2 a generic authorization ID and password that are hard-coded in a program.
(18) Begins an asynchronous operation to authenticate the client side of a client - server connection.
(19) Institutions from banks to pawnshops are fingerprinting to authenticate transactions.
(20) Many commercial applications require that the client and server be able to authenticate each other and exchange data confidentially.
(21) This is the most direct and reliable method to authenticate any products by Qiaolie. com.
(22) In communications based on SSL, in order to prevent others personate , require both sides authenticate each other.
(23) For example, if a non-authenticated user attempts to access a protected resource, ETF serves the login page inviting the user to authenticate.
(24) tag specifies the security realm name against which this application should authenticate.
(25) Objective: To set up reasonable purified water scheme of artificial kidney dialysis and authenticate it.
(26) When the initial call is made to access this page, no Wicket PageParameters are passed in and the RP knows it needs to check with the OP to authenticate the user.
(27) The method of dielectric coefficient is ideal in the measurement of octane value of gasoline, but it can't authenticate the effect of additive in gasoline.
(28) Methods: We proceeded to the normal regulations germs separating and authenticate of out - patients and inpatients. Sentencedict.com
(29) According to the standard of 3 GPP, WLAN users authenticate and distribute keys through EAP - AKA protocol.
(30) DB2 UDB relies on this external security facility to authenticate a user and will only grant access to DB2 UDB resources if authentication is successful.
More similar words: authentic, authenticity, masticate, rusticate, pontificate, identical, domesticate, identically, domesticated, sophisticated, prognosticate, identification, unsophisticated, identical twin, nautical, enticement, automatically, frantically, entice, abdicate, indicate, dedicate, delicate, antithetical, quantification, fabricate, extricate, explicate, vindicate, implicate.