Random good picture Not show
1. Spare us the cliched drivel of how spring training mirrors life's new beginnings.
2. Of course, I was only displaying the ultimately cliched boomer trait, a tortured denial of my own advancing years.
3. The commentary is poor and cliched.
4. And the cliched answer is, “Write what you know.”
5. Humphys' book laments the growth of "cliched, dumbed-down, inflated and bogus management-speak" which he says now passes for English.
6. These are such, sort of, cliched southernisms that you start to see this character as a caricature. He is very hard to see as a human being.
7. This may sound cliched , but it is a fact of life.
8. More than one person came up with the cliched "It changed my life!"
9. And it's given here this sort of cliched, noble origin with the Native American, the Plains Indian.
10. At the sight of Napoleon, the young Frenchman cliched his heels together.
11. More than one person came up with the cliched "It changed my life! "reply.
12. The point is that this cliched suburban life of mowing the lawn, Humbert is a foreigner--into something you can laugh at, something you can enjoy, something that you can apply the knight's move to.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
13. The dialogue and acting in Indecent Proposal are tired, cliched and corny.
14. His written language was far more flawed than hers had been at the outset; his thoughts were very simple and cliched.
15. Here, their interplay is again easy and amusing, but the movie around them is a cliched jumble.
16. The texts make for fascinating reading, and provoke some good discussions of the cliched, "Where were you when it happened?"
17. I don't think it's cute. I think it is tacky, cliched, overused, boring, lame and crap.
18. Lin makes a valiant effort at making her role less twee, though fails to overcome her cliched lines on peace and Camelot ideals.
19. The team know they wanted to do some type of mage or magic wielder, but didn't want to get caught up in cliched wizards or have him feel too much like a World of Warcraft character.
20. I've read a lot of advice telling me not to bore people with cliched, unoriginal conversation topics.
21. Whether speaking or writing, the Buzzwordsmith sacrifices clarity in favor of showcasing an expansive vocabulary of cliched business terms.
22. My top five works of art for Valentine's Day are a bit soft-centred, some might say, a bit corny and a bit cliched even - but that's Valentine's Day for you.
23. Na:Each rune is at the end of a dangerous stretch of dungeon which is thematically tied to one of the elements in a dreadfully cliched manner.
24. I've read a lot of advice telling me not to bore people with cliched, unoriginal conversation topics. This has sunk in so much that sometimes I'll find myself paralyzed in social situations.
25. The swing era had already come to its climax, and was beginning to burn out in cliched performances and self-parody.
More similar words: cliche, psychedelic, niche, quiche, click, clincher, microfiche, specific heat, encyclical, arched, pinched, friedrich engels, wretched, schedule, quenched, poached, parched, attached, stretched, drenched, farfetched, detached, crunched, clenched, broached, lick the dust, untouched, on schedule, bewitched, outstretched.