Random good picture Not show
1. He donated $20 million to his alma mater, Colombia University.
2. Mr Tolleson returned to his alma mater in 1971 as an associate professor to teach band arranging and music theory.
3. I got caught up in the alma mater thing, having such good friends here.
4. He returned to his alma mater to write a doctorate in moral philosophy.
5. Mr. Inocencio regularly returns to his alma mater to encourage students to pursue their dreams.
6. London University is my Alma Mater, you know.
7. It's necessary to rebuild our alma mater.
8. Smith is also my wife Nancy's alma mater.
9. It's ten years since I left Alma Mater.
10. He has fond feelings for his Alma Mater.
11. Today I visit not only my alma mater, but the city of my birth.
12. Yes, they are the children of our alma mater forever while we are the new hope!
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. Rich alumni endowed their alma mater with benefactions to further the study of finance.
14. Do you still have feelings of your Alma Mater after graduation?
15. He attended the Naval Academy (also John McCain's alma mater), was decorated four times and wounded twice in Vietnam, and served as Ronald Reagan's secretary of the navy.
16. Enters the condition in alma mater Antony to quick, the first 8 point.
17. In return, he gave back to alma mater the biggest gift in its history.
18. But as an adult, he gave away hundreds of thousands of dollars to his alma mater and philanthropies.
19. And after knocking around for a decade he came to rest at his alma mater.
20. But for Stewart there never was any other school but Yale, the alma mater of his father and grandfather.
21. The only job he has actively pursued was at his alma mater, Wisconsin.
22. Instead, he has been concentrating on finishing his degree in industrial distribution from his alma mater, Western Carolina.
23. The former textile city of Lodz is proud of its film school, alma mater to directors Roman Polanski and Krzysztof Kieslowski.
24. He becomes an American by being received in the broad lap of our great Alma Mater.
25. On commencement day we shall bid adieu to our alma mater.
26. When Nantah was closed in 1980[sentencedict.com], many felt they had lost a pillar of strength and an alma mater for them to contribute something in return. Yet it strengthened the sense of cohesion among them.
27. The rich philanthropist donated millions of dollars to his alma mater.
28. Let's take a look at the following examples from the internet: Dr. Taylor Wang, the first Chinese astronaut, was given the red-carpet treatment at his alma mater.
29. At a dinner party in the home of friends, our host mentioned his highschool alma mater.
30. Instead of reading an entire page, he would type in a search word like "college" to find Taney's alma mater, assembling his information nugget by nugget.
More similar words: a matter of, as a matter of fact, material, building materials, dramatic, dramatically, mate, matter, inmate, climate, no matter, estimate, teammate, ultimate, intimate, estimated, legitimate, ultimately, water, later, approximately, theater, by water, sweater, hold water, inveterate, sooner or later, boiling water, mathematics, palm.