Random good picture Not show
1. To his horror, the bus caught fire.
2. How soon is the next bus to Narita?
3. Our bus won't start because the battery is flat.
4. The bus conductor is being reviled by a rude man.
5. The bus was jammed with people.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She gave some lame excuse about missing the bus.
7. A stranger accosted him on the bus.
8. Have you been on a bus lately?
9. We met up at the bus terminal.
10. We had to sprint to catch the bus.
11. As the bus passed, it spattered us with mud.
12. The bus service has been cut to the bone.
13. He kissed me goodbye and got on the bus.
14. The bus company provided extra buses because there were so many people.
15. The old bus started with a jerk.
16. The bus jerked to a halt.
17. She absent-mindedly left her umbrella on the bus.
18. I could not find a seat on the bus.
19. Every time a bus went past, the windows rattled.
20. The bus sped down the long hill.
21. There were a lot of people on the bus this morning.
22. What time is the next bus to Narita?
23. Bus routes and railways, both overground and underground, converged on the station.
24. I didn't take the first bus.
25. I slept in and missed my bus.
26. Altogether there were 38 people in the bus.
27. Don't be so impatient! The bus will be here soon.
28. The bus climbed steadily up the road.
29. It's too far to ride to your grandmother's; you'd better take the bus.
30. We live ten minutes from the city centre by bus.