Random good picture Not show
2. It was unwise of you to agree to that.
3. Do you reckon he'll agree to see us?
4. In her inebriated state, she was ready to agree to anything.
5. I need the money. And besides, when I agree to do something, I do it.
6. He refused on principle to agree to the terms of the treaty.
7. The club members did agree to modify their recruitment policy.
8. One thing you'll have to agree to is working in the evenings.
9. Under no circumstances can we agree to such a principle.
10. Well I just thought, you know, I'd better agree to it.
11. I will agree to go provided/providing my expenses are paid.
12. Grants are being offered to farmers who agree to turn over their land to woodland and forests.
13. We will agree to disarming troops and leaving their weapons at military positions.
14. Do you agree to the conditions?
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. We must just agree to differ on this.
16. They agree to absolve us from our obligation.
17. They would not agree to our conditions.
18. I agree to what you say.
19. Is he going to agree to our suggestion?
20. Do you think he'll agree to their proposal?
21. He canoodled her to agree to his request.
22. They agree to divide evenly.
23. More and more criminals will agree to plea-bargain.
24. I'm not so desperate as to agree to that.
25. She pulled off a great coup in getting the president to agree to an interview.
26. With respect to your proposal, we are sorry to say that we cannot agree to it.
27. You are very much mistaken if you think that people will agree to these changes.
28. The Foreign Secretary assured anti-federalist MPs that he would not agree to anything which limited British sovereignty.
29. I read your proposal through last night and I think we'll agree to it.
30. What he said inclines me to think that he will agree to our plan.