Random good picture Not show
1. The patient is getting on satisfactorily.
2. Her disappearance has never been satisfactorily explained.
3. We cannot yet satisfactorily explain the genesis of the universe.
4. Our complaint was dealt with satisfactorily.
5. The goods sampled out quite satisfactorily.
6. I'm sure these problems can be satisfactorily resolved.
7. Everything has been arranged satisfactorily.
8. The film ended most satisfactorily:vice punished and virtue rewarded.
9. The matter has not yet been satisfactorily settled.
10. This question has never been satisfactorily solved.
11. The question has not been satisfactorily answered.
12. Duck eggs do not preserve satisfactorily.
13. The treatment was satisfactorily performed in all patients despite some difficulties in reaching the lesion in 20% of them.
14. The mechanism could still be operated satisfactorily by diplomatic services which were small and content to remain so.
15. All gliders and light aircraft have to recover satisfactorily with the standard method.
16. If violations can not be satisfactorily resolved,(Sentencedict) the U. S. Department of Labor may bring action in court to compel compliance.
17. When this has been satisfactorily completed a specification for the new product can be drafted.
18. Some patients respond quickly and satisfactorily to treatment.
19. The council had a committee dealing satisfactorily with the promotion of Cheltenham's existing international links.
20. In cases where students achieve all objectives satisfactorily, step six provides information for step two of the next related teaching programme.
21. The first decision that had to be made was whether the exsiting penal law could be satisfactorily patched up.
22. We need to certify that the repairs have been satisfactorily carried out.
23. The relations of friendly cooperation between our two countries are developing satisfactorily.
24. I have every confidence that the job will be completed satisfactorily on time.
25. It did what my own laptop couldn't do-played state-of-the-art games such as Half-Life and Unreal Tournament satisfactorily.
26. And he wondered if he could do the job satisfactorily without being in overdrive all the time.
27. The captain's love remains on this exalted plane throughout scenes of action in which idealism is not always satisfactorily integrated.
28. When she went back to the kitchen Penry's tray stood on the counter, the plates satisfactorily empty.
29. As far as the models have come, they have not yet man-aged to mimic the earth satisfactorily.
30. The role of the peasantry in the revolution or its relationship with the industrial proletariat was never satisfactorily defined by the Comintern.
More similar words: satisfactory, satisfaction, satisfy, satisfied, satisfying, factor, unsatisfied, desultorily, peremptorily, factory, dissatisfied, factor out, olfactory, malefactor, benefactor, factory system, factors of production, facto, de facto, privatisation, ipso facto, actor, ex post facto, detractor, contractor, valedictorian, warily, verily, angrily, primarily.