Similar words: hitler, title, witless, entitle, subtitles, entitled, adolescent, wolf. Meaning: n. German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945).
Random good picture Not show
1. Adolf Hitler worked as a house painter in Austria before becoming involved in politics.
2. Germany under Adolf Hitler was an autocracy.
3. Adolf Hitler was cut off in Berlin.
4. This man could never play Adolf Hitler.
5. Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
6. He fled Germany as Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933.
7. Stauffenberg was confident that it would blast Adolf Hitler to pieces.
8. Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
9. They asked me when Adolf Hitler and Dr Goebbels were born.
10. Adolf Hitler flew again to Nuremberg to review his faithful followers.
11. In 1941, Adolf Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany, launched an attack against the Soviet Union.
12. Adolf Hitler failed with his blitzkrieg to defeat the western alliance.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Austria was among the most fervent supporters of Adolf Hitler.
14. He fled Germany as Adolf Hitler came to power in nineteen thirty - three.
15. Stauffenbery was confident that it would blast Adolf Hitler to pieces.
16. Today, I had to give a presentation about Adolf Hitler.
17. But without Adolf Hitler, there almost certainly would never have been a Third Reich.
18. Adolf Hitler : In a war as such there are no civilians.
19. The hour for Adolf Hitler to carry out his resolve had come.
20. The Volkshalle (People's Hall), was a huge monumental building planned by Adolf Hitler and his architect Albert Speer.