Similar words: shit, bull, Bull., at full speed, in full swing, bullet, bully, take a shit. Meaning: n. obscene words for unacceptable behavior. v. talk through one's hat.
Random good picture Not show
1. Bullshit! He never said that!
2. Forget all that bullshit and listen to me!
3. All the rest I said, all that was bullshit.
4. Money talks, bullshit walks.
5. She tried to bullshit me into buying her old computer.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. What he told me was a load of bullshit .
7. That's total bullshit. You never said that.
8. Don't try to bullshit me!
9. You think I'd threaten those tax fellas? That's bullshit.
10. That's bullshit! I don't believe a word of it.
11. I'm up to my neck in you bullshit.
12. In short, all his rationalizing had been pure bullshit.
13. Don't hand me that line of bullshit, Roscoe.
14. Mark J . Sheridan: This is bullshit.
15. Dont give me that do goody good bullshit.
16. The bear market in management bullshit is over.
17. What is this morose, come - down bullshit?
18. Bullshit, you oneself also saw , they to disembark occasionally! They also to disembark occasionally!
19. Rust on the butt plate hinge spring, private bullshit . Revoked.
20. You're getting new friends, and you're quitting that bullshit band.
21. Don't bullshit me, Brian!
22. If a consumertalks bullshit on the ward, he goes over like a turd in a punch bowl.
23. Law's latest work, Believing Bullshit, sets out a spotter's guide to the standard techniques of intellectual quackery, to help the unwitting among us.
24. He gave me some excuse but it was a load of bullshit.
25. Nothing lasts forever, so live it up; drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit. Take chances and never have regrets because, at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted. Marilyn Monroe
26. You just think you know everything with your psychobabble bullshit.
27. Is that true for everybody? Or it was just poetic bullshit?
28. At first I came to the (possibly wrong) conclusion that bullshit had a more broad application than horseshit.
29. He even seems to have got over most of his Pureblood Supremacy bullshit.
30. Finally, exams demand clarity of thought and expression and penalise waffle and bullshit.
More similar words: shit, bull, Bull., at full speed, in full swing, bullet, bully, take a shit, ebullient, bullheaded, ebullience, take the bull by the horns, bolshevik, balls, polls, all sorts of, hit, white, hitch, whither, hitler, bulk, bulb, mary wollstonecraft, bulge, white lie, chitosan, white man, hit the roof, hit the mark.