Random good picture Not show
1. Has he any title to the land?
2. The reigning champion will defend her title tonight.
3. The title is in bold print.
4. Has anyone got any suggestions for a title?
5. She retained her tennis title for the third year.
6. This is a manuscript bearing as a title Ruth.
7. Any lingering hopes of winning the title soon disappeared.
8. The title passes by inheritance to the eldest son.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Publication dates are given in brackets after each title.
10. The title of the novel is "Sons and Lovers".
11. We need a snappy title for the book.
12. Three players are in contention to win the title.
13. The title of this play is 'Othello'.
14. She has sung the title role in 'Carmen' .
15. There's been some fierce competition for the title.
16. He played the title role in'Hamlet '.
17. You have no title to ask for our support.
18. The team reclaimed the title from their rivals.
19. Hibernian clinched the First Division title when they beat Hamilton 2-0.
20. Despite winning the title, their last campaign ended in great disappointment.
21. His poems were published under the title of 'Love and Reason'.
22. He will inherit the title on the death of his uncle.
23. The title of Evelyn Waugh's first novel was 'Decline and Fall'.
24. I don't know the title but I recognize the tune.
25. Knight was the top title for field soldiers during the Middle Ages.
26. They come from Tuam, a place they refer to on the title track of their album, 'All the Way From Tuam'.
27. After the Duke's death, his eldest son claimed the title.
28. With no direct descendent, who will succeed to the title?
29. There are three world - class tennis players contending for this title.
30. My novel "The Rector's Wife" is being adapted for TV, with Lindsay Duncan in the title role.
More similar words: entitle, little by little, entity, outlet, subtle, identity, quantity, little, cattle, settle, competitor, scuttle, at least, a little, bottled, shuttle, in quantity, constitute, settle for, at length, institution, practitioner, settle down, constitution, settlement, institutional, constitutional.