Random good picture Not show
1. The novel centres around a witless father who is continually being conned by his three children.
2. I was scared witless the last time Tina drove me down to London.
3. No, I lie, not frightened - just terrified witless.
4. Instead, it leads into a witless bridging sequence that connects a half-dozen individual drearily derivative fantasy and science-fiction stories.
5. Most of us, frankly, are witless dupes to nature when the question is a baby.
6. And your witless behaviour is causing me more trouble in the end.
7. A pestilence on the witless little dunce!
8. The human actors are in a witless sitcom part of the time, and lot of the rest of their time is spent running in slo-mo away from explosions, although--hello!--you can't outrun an explosion.
9. While this scares companies witless, they also depend heavily on open intranets to generate and share critical knowledge.
10. One day, this witless gentleman got a rather strange idea.
11. The witless, end-of-history triumphalism that shaped western attitudes in the post-Cold War era is nowhere more misplaced than in regard to China.
12. Watching an insipid and familiarly witless England side capitulate to Spain, those other European rank underachievers?
13. Two hours dragged by, Old Daddy, witless with age, sat silent, his back bent like a bow and his inflamed eyes dripping slowly on to the floor.
14. Scared witless , Pian-pian is simply frozen in her dance pose like a statue, as she continues to stare stupidly at the two just-fallen guards with wide-open eyes.
15. For the witless gutsiness of past policies, it should be noted that the current major opposition party, the Liberal Democratic party, is very much answerable.
16. But he said the scientists "frightening people witless by following the party line" are motivated by politics and research funding.
17. Frank's sharpness shines through at times, but David's ad-libs rarely rise above witless rubbish.
18. Time was when the Richardson clan could scare this area witless.
19. The accident-prone Frank Spencer was just a step away from Runnicles, the witless bank clerk.
20. 'But do let her go, Jacky, ' coaxed his poor witless wife. 'He's struck wi' - her you can see that.
21. Only a teenage girl could turn that revelation into a source of shame and embarrassment. Anna sauntered up to my lunch table where I sat, witless and surrounded by friends.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
22. For the past 15 years or so, graduates have emerged blinking into the white light of a witless and capricious boom time.
23. The assassination attempt that failed in July 1944 was witless and traitorous.
24. Viewing things from one extreme perspective to another, anguish, jealous, witless were packed in between.
25. I hope you don't object to my badgering the witless.
26. But do let her go, Jacky, ' coaxed his poor witless wife.
27. A shell took off his father's head, and the baby was just left in the arms of his father, and this child has subsequently become sort of witless.
28. And that might, in the future, be an awful lot of witless, wandering elderly.
29. When the fool commits evil deeds, he does not realize (their evil nature). The witless man is tormented by his own deeds, like one burnt by fire.
More similar words: tactlessness, tactless, pointless, tactlessly, title, entitle, less, bless, unless, careless, endless, nonetheless, much less, homeless, flawless, reckless, senseless, gentleness, regardless, more or less, no less than, witness, nevertheless, irregardless, regardless of, little by little, outlet, subtle, cattle, mantle.