Random good picture Not show
1) A dolphin leapt out of the water.
2) The dolphin had become entangled in/with the fishing nets.
3) The advert featured a dolphin swimming around a goldfish bowl.
4) Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans.
5) The dolphin is an intelligent animal.
6) A dolphin? Oh,(http://sentencedict.com/dolphin.html) let me see!
7) The dolphin flipped over onto its back.
8) The dolphin has evolved a highly developed jaw.
9) The dolphin population has been decimated by tuna fishing.
10) This species of dolphin is widely distributed throughout the world.
11) A dying dolphin was found washed up on the shore.
12) This particular dolphin is noted for its distinctive black and white markings.
13) The whale, like the dolphin, has become a symbol of the marvels of creation.
14) Williams took Carney's place on the Miami Dolphin roster.
15) Shaved legs in the rain: beautiful like dolphin skin.
16) The dolphin catch was incidental to the fishing operation.
17) It was not a black man, just a dolphin.
18) As the demand grows, so does the dolphin kill.
19) New York cut the Dolphin lead to 24-17 with a 43-yard touchdown run by Adrian Murrell with 7: 37 left.
20) Sound production and hearing in the Bottle-nosed dolphin had been studied more than those of any other cetacean.
21) In one long experiment a woman and bottlenose dolphin lived together constantly fur several months.
22) Species such as Risso's dolphin and false killer whales are killed in smaller numbers.
23) The Dolphin Centre has maintained its usual popularity with attendances again breaking the one million barrier.
24) Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans, and cover a larger range of frequencies than we can hear or differentiate.
25) The story describes the extraordinary encounter between a man and a dolphin.
26) Delighted shoppers looked on as the dancers weaved their way past Darlington Dolphin Centre.
27) The females close in on him, led by some old lady dolphin who has obviously had much practice at settling sharks.
28) Where else will you be cast in the role of a dolphin?
29) The pleasure and satisfaction of belonging to one of the world's leading whale and dolphin conservation groups.
30) Suddenly there was a commotion in the water and Tim appeared, dipping and diving like a young dolphin.
More similar words: philadelphia, philosophical, doll, alphabetical, doleful, idolize, adolescent, methodology, sophism, amphibious, philosophy, bibliophile, demographic, sophisticated, unsophisticated, anthropomorphic, catastrophically, chin, hint, thin, hinge, china, thing, think, cash in, within, hinder, behind, nothing, think of.