Random good picture Not show
1) The doctor is quite definite about Tom having measles.
2) Rubella is just another name for German measles.
3) The children all had measles, and had broken out in spots.
4) All the children have received two vaccinations against measles.
5) Measles ails the little girl.
6) A case of measles kept him in bed.
7) All our children have had the measles.
8) All children should be vaccinated against measles.
9) Have you ever had measles?
10) When I was five I got measles.
11) Adults are often immune to German measles.
12) Measles,(http://sentencedict.com/measles.html) mumps and whooping cough are spreading again because children are not being vaccinated.
13) The doctor diagnosed measles.
14) If one of the children got the measles, we all got the measles.
15) Measles is an infection.
16) A lot of children in the school caught measles last term.
17) Several children have measles, and the others are bound to succumb .
18) We used to routinely isolate people who had measles.
19) People with measles are highly contagious.
20) German measles can prove fatal to an unborn baby.
21) In particular, morbidity for those hospitalised with measles is clearly reduced.
22) If, say, measles had shown such an increase, we should now be talking about a major epidemic.
23) The doctor told her to watch out for symptoms of measles.
24) Now 95 per cent of UK babies are immunised against diphtheria, tetanus, polio, measles, mumps and rubella before they are a year old.
25) If the earache is severe or if any earache accompanies measles.
26) Children were carried off by diphtheria, scarlet fever, and measles.
27) The money will be spent on immunizing children against measles.
28) Two days later Joy Prentice discovered a rash on the back of her neck and was sent home with the measles.
29) The two major causes of death in children hospitalised with measles and in the community settings were respiratory and diarrhoeal disease.
30) She was a nervous wreck, and all that was wrong with the child was measles.