Random good picture Not show
1. Jack could not account for his foolish mistake.
2. The store debited his account for the purchase.
3. Computers account for 5% of the country'scommercial electricity consumption.
4. Lauren could not account for her mistake.
5. How do you account for the fact that unemployment is still rising?
6. I was called to account for my conduct by the headmistress.
7. Fights among rival gangs account for most murders in the city.
8. I can't account for Peter's un- happiness.
9. Recent pressure at work may account for his behavior.
10. Can you account for your movements on that night?
11. He was unable to account for the error.
12. He could not account for the missing funds.
13. Students account for the vast majority of our customers.
14. Exports account for 72% of overall business.
15. She could not account for her mistake.
16. Please account for your disgraceful conduct.
17. He will account for his crime.
18. Ministers should be called to account for their actions.
19. How can we account for the recent population explosion?
20. Traffic problems account for one third of late arrivals.
21. How do you account for the accident?
22. Afro-Americans account for 12% of the US population.
23. Two things account for its occurrence.
24. There are three files that I can't account for.
25. Wages account for less than half of the budget.
26. How do you account for the show's success?
27. Can you account for your absence last Friday?
28. Now,[Sentence dictionary] the gene they discovered today doesn't account for all those cases.
29. Cultural background might account for some of the variations noted in the studies.
30. You will have to account for the disappearance of the money.
More similar words: account, accounting, on account of, accountability, take into account, country, county, count on, count out, counter, discount, counterpart, developing countries, accompany, tobacco, according, mount, accord with, accommodate, according to, accomplishment, amount to, council, accomplishments, counselor, in accordance with, counseling, round and round, but for, act for.