1. Fools look
to tomorrow, and wise men use tonight.
2. An honest look
covereth many faults.
3. Don't climb a tree to look
4. A cat may look
at a king.
5. Love not at the first look
6. Never look
a gift horse in the mouth.
7. Mountains look
beautiful from a distance.
before you leap; see before you go.
at the world through rose-coloured glasses.
not for musk in dog's kennel.
11. The more women look
in their glass, the less they look to their house.
12. Don’t look
upon the vessel, but upon that which it contains.
for a needle in a bundle (or bottle) of hay.
14. Never look
down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
15. A valiant man’s look
is more than a coward’s sword.
16. Would you like to take a look?
17. Poor thing! You look absolutely dreadful!
18. Look up the trains to Beijing in the timetable.
19. You'd better look it up in the dictionary.
20. Look! It's going up that tree.
21. Look,(Sentencedict.com) double yellow lines you mustn't park here.
22. You look rather shabby in those clothes.
23. She had an intent look on her face.
24. Look at that boat dancing on the waves.
25. You look really stunning in that dress!
26. One man may steal a horse(sentencedict.com), while another may not look
over the hedge.
27. One man may steal a horse while another may not look
over a hedge.
28. The first method for estimating the intellingence of a ruler is to look
at the men he has around him.
29. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look
for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them, make them.
30. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look
for circumstances they want, and if they cannot find them.they make them.