Random good picture Not show
1. My mother's a bit of an eccentric.
2. I have a bit of a fever.
3. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. There's been a bit of trouble at the office.
5. I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
6. A bit of grit had got into my eye.
7. A bit of music will help you relax.
8. We had a bit of hard luck this season.
9. You want a car with a bit of oomph.
10. Dave has always been a bit of a drinker.
11. She's a bit of an odd bod .
12. She'd do anything for a bit of pin money.
13. With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
14. All it required was a bit of work.
15. She is a bit of an enigma.
16. It was just a bit of rough and tumble.
17. The weather was a bit of a downer.
18. He was a bit of a dodgy character.
19. We did a bit of sightseeing in Paris.
20. Would you like a bit of chocolate?
21. She has always been a bit of a rebel.
22. I did a bit of fencing while I was at college.
23. I always fry potatoes in hot fat with a bit of onion.
24. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
25. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
26. Try to inject a bit of enthusiasm into your performance.
27. Aunty Paula likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
28. Zoe does a bit of freelance photography as a sideline.
29. All that stuff about catching giant fish was just a bit of poetic licence.
30. Our gardener is a jack of all trades, he can do carpentering, decorating, a bit of plumbing, and so on.
More similar words: a bit of a, habitat, bit by bit, bitch, sit on, orbit, rabbit, editor, wait on, visitor, monitor, exhibit, cabin, chitosan, every bit, prohibit, ambitious, competitor, territory, cabinet, ability, ubiquitous, exhibition, a big deal, a big shot, meritocracy, stability, liability, disability, capability.