Similar words: probability, problem, probably, probation, prohibit, propensity, productivity, bit by bit. Meaning: ['prəʊbətɪ] n. complete and confirmed integrity; having strong moral principles.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her probity and integrity are beyond question.
2. He asserted his innocence and his financial probity.
3. Probity and purity will command respect everywhere.
4. Anglo-Saxon probity is hardly seen as a virtue here.
5. Politicians are not known for their probity or punctuality.
6. It appoints auditors for local authorities to ensure probity and promotes improvements in economy, efficiency and effectiveness.
7. The boundary between probity and fraud was much more difficult to draw in this area.
8. Probity will command respect everywhere.
9. A judge must be a person of unquestioned probity.
10. He enjoys an exaggerated reputation for probity.
11. His lofty status and probity allow him to ensure I'm used in certain soccer matches.
12. When putrescence is fought against and probity is promoted nowadays in our country,[sentencedict.com] it is significant for us to review Mao Tzedong's theory and practice against putrescence .
13. The characters of democracy, nomocracy, efficiency and probity which should be had in modern public administration will be implemented in a responsible government.
14. The publicity, justice and probity of CSS, therefore, can be realized going along the ethic path of role playing, responsibility undertaking and cooperation orientating .
15. I have always found Bentner to be a model of probity in our dealings.
16. It is hardly necessary to emphasise the necessity of probity for all members of the Bar.
17. Measure for Measure, set in ducal Vienna, is a much darker meditation on power, lust and moral probity.
18. I see that I enjoy an exaggerated reputation for probity among my compatriots.
19. There is surely no better way to advertise your professional probity.
20. It is possible to criticise a merchant's goods without reflecting on the competence or the probity of their producer.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. The maintenance of his fragile coalition caused Namaliu further difficulties in 1990 and compromised his own considerable reputation for integrity and probity.
22. The student demonstrations against corruption occurred because of illegalities exposed as a result of his high standards of probity.
23. The deficiency of the college students' integrity includes the deficiency of honest, thriftiness and probity.
24. The avuncular Custodian of the Holy Places, as Saudi monarchs title themselves, had a reputation for probity, tolerance and humility that augured change for the better.
25. Cubes , squares or dice - Constancy, wisdom, verity probity, and equity.
26. In a few years his unprincipled wife warped the probity of a lifetime.
27. Enterprise style: speak honestly , conduct practically, rapid and efficient. Managercharacter: loyalty , honesty, probity, dare speak.
28. Resigning, Machiavelli astutely noted, would operate not only to defend against suspicion but also to create a reputation for probity.
29. TST provides an impartial service that is renowned for its probity and fair dealing.
30. Even as Western financial firms disrepute , banks in emerging markets are treated as paragons of probity.
More similar words: probability, problem, probably, probation, prohibit, propensity, productivity, bit by bit, robot, mobile, mobile phone, acrophobia, automobile, upwardly mobile, orbit, bitch, a bit of, rabbit, exhibit, a bit of a, habitat, every bit, ambitious, exhibition, exorbitant, get into the habit of, city, unity, amity, pro.