Similar words: processing, process, processor, processed, due process, due process of law, proceeding, pressing. Meaning: n. rapid and efficient processing (storage and printing) of linguistic data for composition and editing.
Random good picture Not show
1. I mostly use my computer for word processing.
2. Data can be pasted into word processing documents.
3. The spreadsheet application is second only to word processing in terms of popularity.
4. Word processing, spreadsheet and database applications in development.
5. A word processing program also has different types of memory.
6. This could include word processing, a database, case management and optical character recognition.
7. WordPerfect word processing software handles both the written word and graphic interpretation with ease.
8. The Claris software can be used for word processing, graphics, database management and spreadsheet analysis.
9. Some word processing packages have additional programs which can be used to check spelling errors or produce indexes.
10. Word processing on the Macintosh has always bordered on the realm of page makeup and recent announcements here only serve that view.
11. The simplest form of electronic publishing is word processing with a typographic style of output; office publishing, if you will.
12. Just as with word processing type can be set flush with the left-hand margin, centred or justified.
13. Categories include word processing, spreadsheets, accounts packages, databases, utilities, graphics and communications as well as educational software and games.
14. If the technology is used for more than word processing then lawyers will certainly need to be trained.
15. Training on word processing is useful to edit precedents,(sentencedict.com) alter work outside office hours and to type confidential memos.
16. The system is designed to be used in conjunction with a word processing program.
17. We've got a computer but I only use it for word processing.
18. It wouldn't be cost-effective to buy an expensive new computer when all you want to do is word processing.
19. Two years later, Acme decides to obtain some new computers and a more powerful word processing program.
20. The kind of letter writing in question here has nothing at all to do with word processing.
21. For instance, the File menu deals with the database and the Write menu handles word processing.
22. Other new awards on offer for the first time this year included Practical Word Processing.
23. The reason is simple, around 80% of all personal computers are used primarily for word processing or related tasks.
24. Meanwhile June Fox is spending the Dons she earns teaching word processing on the services of an osteopath.
25. Educational requirements play a lesser role for interviewers placing secretaries, word processing operators, and other clerical personnel.
26. Those who supervise clerical supervisors must have a working knowledge of word processing, communications, data processing, and recordkeeping.
27. Yes, there's still a place in this Windows world for DOS word processing.
28. The results of searches can be saved to floppies for import into word processing or bibliographic software.
29. After all, matrix printers were designed to handle typefaces for word processing, not desktop publishing.
30. That is, until the next day when I started to use the word processing program.
More similar words: processing, process, processor, processed, due process, due process of law, proceeding, pressing, hard-pressed, distressing, proceed, procedure, proceeds, cession, recessive, necessity, recession, secession, excessive, accessible, succession, concession, inaccessible, tossing, missing, canvassing, outgassing, profession, promising, progressive.