Synonym: legal proceeding, proceedings. Similar words: proceed, succeed in, processing, speeding, process, procedure, processor, due process. Meaning: [prə'sɪːdɪŋ] n. (law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked.
Random good picture Not show
1. Work is now proceeding apace.
2. I was proceeding through torrents of rain.
3. The flight is proceeding to Paris.
4. This train is now proceeding from Paris to London.
5. Work is proceeding slowly.
6. I was proceeding along the High Street in a northerly direction.
7. This flight is now proceeding to Paris at a speed of 1 000 kilometres an hour.
8. Always get a written quote before proceeding with work.
9. What is the best way of proceeding?
10. Preparations for the festival are now proceeding smoothly.
11. Always get a quote before proceeding with repair work.
12. Before proceeding further, we must define our terms.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Work is proceeding according to plan .
14. The counting of votes is proceeding smoothly.
15. It hasn't stopped the British Navy proceeding on its merry way.
16. The solicitor is proceeding with the execution of my mother's will.
17. Work is proceeding apace.
18. The trial is proceeding.
19. Persons proceeding to the degree of BA must present themselves for examination on Monday morning.
20. The solicitors are proceeding with the execution of her mother's will.
21. Work on the new tunnel is proceeding very well.
22. Contract negotiations are proceeding smoothly.
23. Many countries are already proceeding towards democracy.
24. In any case, work in Hamburg is proceeding apace.
25. According to the newspaper the negotiations are proceeding smoothly.
26. How do you anticipate the changes proceeding?
27. The investigation is proceeding without interruption.
28. I couldn't assent to, much less participate in such proceeding.
29. The matter would be better dealt with in the civil court rather than by an expensive criminal proceeding.
30. The police must establish the facts of the case before proceeding.
More similar words: proceed, succeed in, processing, speeding, process, procedure, processor, due process, due process of law, ceding, preceding, prodding, exceed, succeed, grocery, groceries, proclaim, proclaimed, engaged in, reciprocity, be absorbed in, procrastination, dingy, hiding, fading, landing, ending, dining, trading, lending.