Random good picture Not show
6. This coat withstands hard wear.
7. She should wear a thinner shirt in summer.
8. You can't wear the red pants.
9. I wear blue-tinted glasses on sunny days.
10. The materials are soft and comfortable to wear.
11. Trainers are so comfortable to wear.
12. He'll only wear clothes with a designer label.
13. The workers wear masks to avoid inhaling the dust.
14. I can't wear wool - it makes me itch.
15. Well, if the shoe fits, wear it.
16. She likes to wear woolen socks in winter.
17. Singers performing Mozart's operas often dress in/wear historical costume.
18. Cotton is suitable for wear in summer.
19. I don't usually wear much make-up .
20. The machine will soon wear out.
21. Cheap shoes soon wear out.
22. They wear simple clothes and shun modern contrivances.
23. Wear your coat, it's perishing out there!
24. That store sells men's wear.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Lab workers must wear protective clothing.
26. Lots of students wear jeans nowadays.
27. She doesn't wear her dentures at night.
28. Football and hockey players wear shoulder pads.
29. Workers should wear full protective clothing .