Random good picture Not show
1. They agreed to indemnify the taxpayers against any loss.
2. It doesn't have the money to indemnify everybody.
3. The insurance company will indemnify you for the loss incurred.
4. The tenant is legally required to indemnify the landlord for any damage caused to the property.
5. I undertook to indemnify them for expenses incurred on my behalf.
6. They guaranteed to indemnify him against any financial loss.
7. Tudor Grange agreed to indemnify the bank should any of the other plaintiffs try and bring an action.
8. The Company has taken out insurance to indemnify its Directors and Officers against liability when acting for the Group.
9. He promised to indemnify me for my losses.
10. They offered to indemnify us for our losses.
11. Everyone should learn to indemnify oneself against harm.
12. They are important indemnify of market economic development.
13. The ultimate purpose of insurance is to indemnify policyholders.
14. The buyer shall indemnify the seller for any liability,(sentencedict .com) penalty or other costs resulting from the buyer's failure to provide such berth and safe port.
15. You agree to indemnify and holdBNZharmless for any activity related to the IB.
16. I hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify ComNet Telecom for all losses direct debit herein mentioned.
17. The Client agrees to indemnify MHC in respect of any claim arising in respect thereto.
18. The undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify and holdharmless for all losses, indebtedness and liabilities arising therefrom.
19. The Customer agrees to indemnify andandany and all third - party claims, liability, damages(sentencedict.com), expenses.
20. How much does it cost to indemnify oneself against accidental death?
21. The Employer shall indemnify the Contractor against all claims, proceedings, damages, costs, charges and expenses in respect of the matters referred to in the exceptions defined in Sub-Clause 51.2.
22. The supplier should indemnify and hold the buyer and final user harmless from any claims asserted by any third parties for the rights of the catalyst.
23. The company is in the position to indemnify them for the loss.
24. Violators have to take all responsibilities and indemnify for damages.
25. It is further acknowledged that each of the parties shall indemnify me for all reasonable costs of defending such actions and proceedings.
26. The owner of insurable property has an insurable interest in respect of the full value thereof, notwithstanding that some third person may have agreed, or be liable, to indemnify him in case of loss.
27. This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $ 2,450.
28. Where the insured amount is lower than the insured value, the insurer shall indemnify in the proportion that the insured amount bears to the insured value.
29. If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.
30. Where the contract is rescinded due to breach by one party, the party in breach shall indemnify the losses caused to the other party.
More similar words: indemnity, condemn, condemned, condemnation, solemnity, independent, independence, signify, magnify, be independent of, declaration of independence, magnifying glass, pandemic, endemic, index, indeed, minded, hinder, indebted, indecent, reminder, cylinder, in detail, remainder, indelible, indenture, open-minded, indentation, kindergarten, in defiance of.